Not loading

[Post New]by xinyi3003 on Jan 5, 17 1:15 AM
Error keep saying that another game is loading when in fact is is not. Restarted the games a lot of time together with my macbook. Just paid for it and guess it is all wasted!

Re:Not loading

[Post New]by curlie11 on Jan 29, 17 6:01 AM
i have the EXACT same problem... it says "Blocked plugin" for me when i try to open the game...

I wrote to bigfish games too, but they didn't seem to be able to help me unless i went through a 4 hour+ long "how to" file a complaint.......

Sucks..

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Not loading

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 29, 17 10:59 AM
Hello xinyi3003 and curlie11,

Thank you both for your patience while waiting on a response here for the issues found with the Mac version of Fish Tycoon not loading when trying to play it. I'm sorry this is happening and would like to provide some preliminary troubleshooting that may help out as well as how to reach our Support Team for more assistance.

The first thing I recommend trying to do for this game if it isn't not working is to see if uninstalling and reinstalling the game may be able to assist with getting it to play. Just in case it is helpful, I'm providing a link to a guide on how to do that below:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

The following Mac specific troubleshooting steps may also help resolve an issue with one of our games being played on Mac:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

If you receive a response to your message and it doesn't seem to help or seems like it is not related to the issue at hand, be sure to reply directly to that message. Sometimes, our request system will send out an automated email to help players who are waiting for assistance more quickly, and sometimes this automated email is unable to help for more specific issues like these. Please be sure to reply directly to this message so that our system and Reps are alerted that more personalized assistance is necessary. Thank you for understanding.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with this particular game, I'm going to go ahead and lock it and ask that future discussion of these issues or reports of new issues with Fish Tycoon be posted to the following, recreated thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fish Tycoon here.

Thank you for your patience and time, and I hope that is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We're all happy to listen and help as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: