Siem Reap - Level Help

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Siem Reap - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 5, 17 2:55 PM
Howdy Everyone,

With all the cities that are available to explore, it can definitely be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Siem Reap. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Siem Reap posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Siem Reap - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 5, 17 2:56 PM
Existing Siem Reap threads:

[Post New]by Capergirl1962 on Jan 6, 17 1:09 PM
I'm very low on funds so I can't buy any boosts, so on that note, how do I complete level 63-3.? Can only get 1 souvenir.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 6, 17 1:48 PM
Hi Capergirl1962,

I understand that there's been some trouble completing Level 63-3, and I wanted to stop by with some help.

This level can definitely be tricky, as it takes some planning to be able to get those chained souvenirs unlocked. What I found most effective here was to first free the Lightning Bolt boost at the top of the board using a vertical line crush. After doing this I worked on matching the Lightning Bolt boost with a bomb boost of a gummy color that's near both of the souvenirs. Doing this would turn all gummies of that color into bombs, which then went off and freed those souvenirs. Once this was done I could then work on creating a few more matches in order to get both of the souvenirs dropped off of the board.

If there's still trouble finishing the level please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team HERE with the email address connected to your profile. Our Reps can offer advice and tips for levels and they're definitely willing to assist as best they can.

I hope this was able to help, and happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Capergirl1962 on Jan 6, 17 2:33 PM
I did try that manuover, however, when the bomb explodes it always falls down away from the chained souvenir. So so frustrating. I'll just move along and go back to it when I get more funds. Thanks for replying so quickly though,

[Post New]by Capergirl1962 on Jan 6, 17 6:25 PM
Ok, I finally got it. Used line crush and shovels to finally get this level.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Feb 11, 17 6:44 AM
Finally hit a timed level I cannot do. Siem Reap 34. Can't even get close to finishing in 34 seconds. I had to buy an eternal freeze. Hated to do it, but have 18000 coins so no biggie. But, I would like to know the secret. Anyone?

Edited on 02/11/2017 at 6:44:57 AM PST

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 22, 17 11:35 AM
100 - never anywhere enough greens to complete one side of the colour blockers let alone both sides! How on earth do you get past this - another horrendous timed level! Help please!!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 23, 17 10:51 AM
Trav3lbird wrote:100 - never anywhere enough greens to complete one side of the colour blockers let alone both sides! How on earth do you get past this - another horrendous timed level! Help please!!

I gave in and for the first time ever bought the eternal freeze, I finished the level but even going as fast as possible it took over 4 minutes to achieve the required amount. Some of these timed levels are impossible and this was only the intern level. Mods need to pass on to the developers it is no fun when they make such incredibly impossible levels. I would dearly love to see the mods or the developer completing this level with no extra time as I think it is impossible

CaribouLou
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Siem Reap - Level Help HELPING HAND LEVEL 33

[Post New]by CaribouLou on Apr 6, 17 11:39 AM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Existing Siem Reap threads:

I desperately need a hint on the strategy for completing this HH. Nothing makes sense. I've played it about 20 times just trying to figure out how the Incense Sticks move through the portals each time I drop one, then the other 2 remain stuck in the middle with a gummy at the bottom. I've used Shovels to remove that gummy, only to have another appear. Another Shovel - another gummy. I just don't get the direction of all of those portals! The real stickler is the Incense just stuck above the portal in the far right column. Nothing I do gets it to move through. I'm running out of Coins to buy Shovels and Boosts. I need this Helping Hand for the Bricks and Gems to building the next monument to move past Level 40. PLEASE DO NOT REFER ME TO ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS FOR HELP! Every time that happens, I get a player who is as many as 20 Cities BEHIND me, trying to GUESS about a level he or she hasn't even reached. HELP!!!

[Post New]by gummyguy on Apr 25, 17 5:39 PM
Level 92-2 !
Excellent.
Best puzzle so far.

Re:Siem Reap - Level Help Helping Hand 32

[Post New]by KaffyB on May 4, 17 10:31 AM
I, too, can't figure out how to get the sticks to move down through the portals! Any help would be appreciated

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on May 10, 17 8:49 PM
Level 100 architect is impossible! Never enough greens to clear one side let alone the second side! I used infinite lives and played this level for half an hour without getting to the second side despite using various strategies. I could have used an eternal freeze (if I had one ) but was not prepared to spend the coins and you shouldn't have to buy boosts but this one is impossible - my same comment for the intern level!!

Re:Siem Reap - eternal freeze not working

[Post New]by jah763 on Aug 4, 17 6:27 PM
I'm on level 100, but my eternal freezes aren't working. I've tried using at least 5 of them, and time continues to run. Help!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Aug 4, 17 7:32 PM
An eternal freeze is different from a normal extra time boost. an eternal freeze costs a lot more and it will stop all the time running down, letting you complete the level without any problems and no time limit. Check out the boost bar, it will show you the differences between the two types of freezes. an eternal freeze will also not be offered to you after you have run out of time, that one is a normal extra time boost.

[Post New]by jah763 on Aug 4, 17 7:53 PM
OOo_jules_oOO wrote:An eternal freeze is different from a normal extra time boost. an eternal freeze costs a lot more and it will stop all the time running down, letting you complete the level without any problems and no time limit. Check out the boost bar, it will show you the differences between the two types of freezes. an eternal freeze will also not be offered to you after you have run out of time, that one is a normal extra time boost.

The eternal freeze is available during the game, correct? Isn't the extra time something available after you run out of time? I paid for a bunch of eternal freezes and use them a lot. I might have to reinstall the app. I've never had this happen.

Thanks for your reply.

Edited on 08/04/2017 at 7:53:30 PM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Aug 4, 17 7:57 PM
yes, the eternal freeze is available during the game, you choose it from the boost bar of available boosts on the list, depending what you are playing on (ipad/phone etc) it should be the boosts on the right side of the board, but can differ for different people. Thats weird if you have purchased them but they aren't working. If it really is the eternal freezes you are using and they aren't working, get onto the GD team or a mod and get it sorted as that should not be happening. You pay out good coins for those eternal freezes, the least you can expect is that they work and you only need to use ONE per level, not more.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Aug 4, 17 8:04 PM
I just did a double check to make sure, the eternal freeze is the hourglass timer that has the ice on top and bottom of it and the yellow circle around the hourglass. the normal extra timers are not available on the cart (at least, they aren't showing on mine anyway) but they are available at the end of a timed level if you don't get through it, they will be offered to buy. 3 cost I think it was 150 coins, so you get one lot of extra time for 50 coins, if you need more, you keep hitting more time, till the 3 lots are used up and you can then buy more as often as you want to keep going. I haven't any normal timers on my game at the moment, but I think those hourglasses are just plain, they definitely don't have the ice top and bottom or the yellow circle around them, they do look different so you should be able to tell the difference.

[Post New]by jah763 on Aug 4, 17 8:05 PM
Right?! I didn't realize they weren't working, and I kept clicking the sand timer on the right side, and time was running down and I was losing the eternal freezes.

I'll check with the Gummy Drop team and see if there's a glitch before I waste any more freezes.

Thanks.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Aug 4, 17 8:10 PM
I suspect that the sand timers you keep clicking on are probably the normal sand timers, not the eternal freezes. they are very different, but sounds like a good plan to check with the team first

Go to: