Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Thank you to BF Customer Services

[Post New]by Vstromval on Jan 5, 17 3:33 PM
Just want to say a big thank you for resolving my problem.

It was reported on 2 January and resolved today, with an apology for the delay due the the backlog over the holidays.

It was so easy to complete the form detailing the issue, and I had an immediate acknowledgement, and an email about the delay, and then the resolution just now.

I think I have received excellent service.

Thank you

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Thank you to BF Customer Services

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 5, 17 4:52 PM
They really are quite helpful and supportive..........and deserve our thanks and overall gratitude!

mynana33
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by mynana33 on Jan 5, 17 6:57 PM
Wow, maybe I'm next. I sent report on December 30, they have sent me two emails and I have answered both.

Edited on 01/06/2017 at 7:30:15 AM PST

Collen57
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Collen57 on Jan 5, 17 8:23 PM
I sent a report on the 29th and still haven't heard anything. I responded to the initial email with the ticket number as it has been suggested on the forum but have not heard anything from them.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 5, 17 10:10 PM
For those who have not heard from Customer Support recently (and it has been over a week -- perhaps you could reply (again) to one of the emails you received from them and ask for a status update? Not sure it would help, but I certainly don't see how it could hurt.

I would not recommend sending in a second ticket, though, because that could be confusing.

Collen57
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Collen57 on Jan 6, 17 4:10 AM
Annelliegram wrote:For those who have not heard from Customer Support recently (and it has been over a week -- perhaps you could reply (again) to one of the emails you received from them and ask for a status update? Not sure it would help, but I certainly don't see how it could hurt.

I would not recommend sending in a second ticket, though, because that could be confusing.

Thank you....I was planning on doing that today. I do realize they probably have a lot of issues to resolve by seeing how many of us are experiencing the same problems and with the holidays so I'm trying to be patient.

I was concerned about collecting the medallions for the challenge so I worked around the problem by putting it on my wish list. I've been hanging on to at least 6 gifts from friends waiting for the day we have to get 8 because I can't get them by leaving gifts under my friends trees. Hopefully everyone's issues will be resolved soon.

Nicole

Edited on 01/06/2017 at 4:19:16 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 6, 17 7:56 AM
Collen57 wrote:I was concerned about collecting the medallions for the challenge so I worked around the problem by putting it on my wish list. I've been hanging on to at least 6 gifts from friends waiting for the day we have to get 8 because I can't get them by leaving gifts under my friends trees. Hopefully everyone's issues will be resolved soon.

Nicole

Day 25 is the day we need to get Santa Medallions......we only need to get 5 of them...not 8.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 6, 17 10:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to hear that the problem you were seeing has been resolved Vstromval! Our Technical Support Team is always happy to help as much as they can, and I'm going to make sure to pass your message about this along to them.

I also understand that some users haven't yet received responses from the team, and I wanted to stop by here to provide some additional information. The Support Team's response time is currently longer than usual, due to the recent holidays and Reps taking time to spend with their loved ones. We definitely appreciate everyone's patience as they get caught up, and I can assure you that they're working hard to get back to everybody as quickly as they're able.

When contacting the Support Team we also recommend keeping an eye out for any automated responses, and ask that people please respond to them. Our system will automatically close a ticket if we don't receive a reply within a few days, and so responding will ensure that your spot in line is saved. This also let's us know when the emails haven't resolved the problem so that a Rep can get in touch with some personalized assistance.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope that this information has been able to help. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 01/06/2017 at 10:41:07 AM PST

Go to: