Yard sale Hidden treasures lucky Junction

[Post New]by juljul57 on Jan 6, 17 1:00 PM
I down loaded this game and bought it and its say i have to have an 8 or higher to get in I have a 10 so Please help

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Yard sale Hidden treasures lucky Junction

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 4, 17 2:23 PM
Hello juljul57,

Before I begin, I want to thank you for your patience, and just in case you are still needing assistance, I wanted to swim by to discuss Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction and it seeming to not work on Windows 10. I'm sorry the game seems to not be running on that specific operating system despite the message saying that "Windows 98 SE or later is needed".

The first thing I want to mention is that this game's System Requirements do not list Windows 10 as an operating system that the game can run on, likely due to it having come out much before the operating system was available for players to use. More information about game compatibility and how to check that can be found here:

Game Compatibility

This doesn't necessarily mean the game is unable to run in Windows 10, however, if the game is not running on Windows 10 as expected, it's possible this is due to the game not having been made with that particular operating system in mind. If you are trying to play this game on Windows 10 and the game seems to not work, the following operating system steps may be able to help:

Windows 10

Otherwise, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with the game's title and what it happening for further assistance. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock it and request future discussion of this issue or reports of new ones be provided to the designated technical issues thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction here!

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If you've already contacted our Technical Support Team, thank you for doing so and I hope our Reps were able to help out. If there are any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: