Stuck on Chapter 4 - The Base, Page 18 of strategy

[Post New]by Maurermob on Jan 6, 17 7:54 PM
I started the HOP to find all of the 12 shapes. No instructions relating to what order you may need to find these in. I've even just used helped the whole way through but I keep being taken back to the same shapes and the number I find are not counting down. I've quit and re-started the game three, possibly 4 times now and it hasn't changed. Skip is also not available!!
Very Frustrating!!!
R

Re:Stuck on Chapter 4 - The Base, Page 18 of strategy

[Post New]by LadyJ6 on Jan 14, 17 6:07 PM
I completed the HOP and then the puzzle froze and never gave me the code. Now I am stuck and cannot move on

[Post New]by MrA685 on Jan 15, 17 4:28 PM
the game quit on me while I was getting the codes... Now what??? Is there a fix? Or do we get our money or credits back???

2dogsx2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by 2dogsx2 on Jan 19, 17 1:07 AM
I was offered one game credit, I don't buy standard games!

[Post New]by 4leblanc on Jan 24, 17 4:20 PM
Same thing with me. I keep checking back to see if there has been an update to fix this problem, apparently I'm not going to be able to finish the game :-/ After I completed the puzzle, I didn't get the code, the "trap door" does nothing when I click on it. When I click on "hint" I get nothing, the map indicates the trap door but I have no function available for it.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jan 27, 17 5:49 AM
I'm just playing the game now so just now seeing these posts. That HOP was really strange. I finished collecting symbols and thought I was stuck too. This is completely non-intuitive (to me anyway), but you have to click on the bottom right corner of the symbol screen like you are tearing off the code from the larger paper with the symbols and then it gives it to you and closes the HOP window. If the game won't let you tear off that sheet section, then it's probably a tech issue.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Jan 29, 17 2:49 PM
I too am stuck on the symbols puzzle and can not match the last three!! I have tried many times and all I got was a terrible headache! Why is there no skip for that one??? Of all the puzzles in the game, this is the worst!!

I may never play this game again and I own it!!!

Edited on 01/29/2017 at 2:50:58 PM PST

Go to: