mdb76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Game just stops \

[Post New]by mdb76 on Jan 7, 17 12:09 PM
Game just stops when your supposed to pick up scroll pieces. Game will not permit me to do so

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game just stops \

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 8, 17 12:20 PM
Hello mdb76,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. It sounds like the game is crashing or freezing at a specific part of the game. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are playing on a PC and the above doesn't work, the following page has steps on running the game as an Administrator which should provide the game more permissions to possibly help it run as expected:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are playing on a Mac, the following general troubleshooting steps have helped players in the past with this sort of issue:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If this issue continues, I recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE, and if you'd like to try to troubleshoot further, provide a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support beyond the forums, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart CE here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any forum moderator. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: