golden locks

[Post New]by dacastello on Jan 7, 17 12:21 PM
What are these? I see that golden keys open them, but I don't know where are the locks. Any ideas?

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:golden locks

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 7, 17 12:24 PM
They open items in your private rooms for you to then adorn as you wish by buying extras with your shards (you don't have to do this but your room will look a little bare)

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 7, 17 5:43 PM
Golden Keys are secured by doing Trina's quests......she asks much of you and gives you 1 golden key in exchange.....regardless of how many quests you do for her, you will only get 1 golden key for each quest.

The golden keys are used for the private rooms......the original room is unlocked with the free golden key you are given when the feature is introduced. The Spring and Christmas rooms must be "unlocked" by using 1 key each.

Once you are in your private room....there are several items that can be upgraded.....to find which ones these are, just click on the "off" button at the bottom of the screen to activate the fields.....you will see how many keys are required to unlock each slot.

I sincerely hope you have unlocked your Christmas room and then clicked on the tree in the middle.....it costs no keys to unlock the tree, but it still must be unlocked. It is there that you receive gifts from your friends (if you leave your private room set to your Christmas room)......and there that you can scroll through friends' rooms and click on their tree to leave them a gift.

As playingthegame has stated, it is not necessary to upgrade any of your furniture, but some people have fun in the doing.

By the way.....for Spring, you will also want to use 1 key to unlock that room so you can visit the Spring Terrace of each of your friends (well, at least last year we could....who knows what things the Devs will create or come up with this year!)

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 7, 17 5:44 PM
Also....once you bring up your private room (which by default will be on the original room) ... you can click on the screen icon in the lower left side of your room to change the room.

Go to: