anon457
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Bubble/Eyedropper puzzle

[Post New]by anon457 on Jan 7, 17 5:15 PM
I am playing the mac version of this game. In chapt. 7 is anyone having trouble getting the cursor to sync with some of the bubbles. I put the "right color" in the "right bubble" but some of them are not putting the color where the cursor points.Another thing I noticed, after filling all the yellow bubbles ( they seemed to be cursor accurate) while I was filling in the other colors, the yellow bubbles started to disappear !? This game is so messed up that after 25 times trying to figure out where to place the cursor to fill in the bubble (because if you get one wrong you have to fill in a lot of them over again) I skippped it. Does somebody quality check these games for quality ????

Edited on 01/07/2017 at 6:22:42 PM PST

Re:Bubble/Eyedropper puzzle

[Post New]by meljbuck on Jan 8, 17 2:33 PM
Had the same problem, there also lots of other little glitches like this. I'm using the Mac version and it seems as though no-one actually played the game before releasing it. There's a bubble popper game with frogs later on that shoots randomly for no reason even when not clicking the mouse. Big Fish lately don't seem to be testing these things.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Bubble/Eyedropper puzzle

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 11, 17 2:05 PM
Hi anon457 and meljbuck,

I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are being experienced on the Mac version of this game. It is recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that are specific to this system:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If issues still appear, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance. Please keep in mind that our games are tested rigorously before they are released to the public. With the different computer permutations on the market today, we recognize that technical issues may arise that didn't appear in testing. The support team has the tools to help look into this for players and reach out to the teams.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Secrets of Easter Island CE here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in the above thread it help the moderators easily identify trends in issues that are being experienced. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: