mzaura
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Bonus Game..can't find bucket

[Post New]by mzaura on Jan 7, 17 6:23 PM
Hi...I have reached the bonus game. I am now in the garage and I have to put a bucket under the faucet in the room where the scared guy was. But..I have no bucket. I checked the guide and it says I was to get the bucket when I opened the second floor window from the porch. But I didn't get a bucket. And now when I try to go back, it shows no action for that area. I went back in the garage and placed the one missing piece that matches the one in the barrel where I need to put water. When I went back to the porch, it let me go to the window..and then it showed part of the previous puzzle with the triangles. Looked around at that time..still no bucket. Keep going to the map...shows I have a task to do out on the porch...go out there...still nothing and hint button gives me nothing. Help!!

Re:Bonus Game..can't find bucket

[Post New]by sharonpete on Jan 18, 17 5:30 PM
I have the same problem too. Have you managed to solve this yet.

[Post New]by JustKabby on Jan 19, 17 9:53 AM
Me too!! Driving me mad - did anyone resolve this?

[Post New]by mbuitt on Jan 25, 17 5:33 PM
I too cannot find the bucket. I am stuck at the Front porch. I am working with windows 10

Lupino54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Lupino54 on Jan 28, 17 8:49 AM
I'm stucked too....I wrote to Tech Depart....Be back with solutions...i hope....

Lupino54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Lupino54 on Jan 31, 17 4:31 PM
Repopt from Customer report: free game!!! But that looks like unfinished business here....sad!

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Feb 19, 17 7:41 PM
The bucket is inside the window that you open, to the right in a recess of the window sill.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Feb 26, 17 8:50 AM
I'm having same problem, but I can't access the window anymore. Arrgh!!

margit50
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by margit50 on Apr 14, 17 3:09 PM
I had the same problem. You don't have to start the whole game over, you can reset the bonus game.

Go to: