marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Castle challenge

[Post New]by marytee56 on Jan 8, 17 11:37 PM
Hi everyone, I'm stuck on getting the 5 Santa medallions, I can wait another 4 days to complete the quest but that only leaves me 1 day to catch up to complete it (so I can actually finish a castle challenge for the 1st time) my id is a154540 (kindle) if anyone wants to friend me the other 4 medalions.?

Edited on 01/08/2017 at 11:38:23 PM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Castle challenge

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 8, 17 11:49 PM
marytee56 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm stuck on getting the 5 Santa medallions, I can wait another 4 days to complete the quest but that only leaves me 1 day to catch up to complete it (so I can actually finish a castle challenge for the 1st time) my id is a154540 (kindle) if anyone wants to friend me the other 4 medalions.?

Do you realize that you can get the gift boxes to put under the trees from the kids in the Castle Vicinity?
5 baubles = 1 gift box (instead of the 7 baubles = 1 holiday wand)
Look for the down arrow to the right of the gift box icon
So you only have to do 25 HOS to get the baubles.

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Castle challenge

[Post New]by marytee56 on Jan 9, 17 12:00 AM
Playingthegame. I looked where you said but could only see wands and presents there I have around a 1000 spare presents it's the Santa medallions I need to complete today's part of the castle challenge

Edited on 01/09/2017 at 12:01:34 AM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 9, 17 12:42 AM
OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Time to go to your Private Room where perhaps you have a Xmas tree and other stuff
Tap on the handsome guy in the bottom right hand corner. This brings up all your friends rooms. Tap on each and under their trees you can put a gift box (it asks you to or not), one per room, and then collect one medallion per gifting. Go along the line until you are fed up doing so (since you have 1000 gift boxes!)
But you only need to do it 5 times for the day's Challenge

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by marytee56 on Jan 9, 17 1:13 AM
Thanks but I need friends to gift me them, I never bothered asking for friends before so I only have the bfg friend John but that is only one medallion per day when I leave a present under his tree but as the challenge finishes on Saturday that only leaves me 1 day to do the remaining challenges

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 9, 17 1:22 AM
You still have enough time.
Go to the Friends wanted thread here and invite about ten/twenty of them. I would think about half of them wil reply today and all you then need to do then is put a gift box under their tree.
I think that you DO have enough time!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 9, 17 7:08 AM
To swap with the kiddos for gift boxes, you have to scroll down. There's an arrow on the right side of the picture of the wand. Click it and it will scroll to the gift box.

If you have enough gift boxes, you only need to put 5 under your friend's trees. You can do that when the GMT switches to a new day, if you've put gifts under all of your friends' trees today. Don't forget that you can give a gift to John, if you're desperate for one more friend to give gifts to.

And, as others have said, you can put them on your wish list. I'm not playing on Kindle, so I can't help. But perhaps you can get more friends from the "Friends for Android" thread. I can't make it a clickable link, but you can copy/paste it into the address bar in your browser.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/293452.page

Good luck!
Have fun stormin' the castle!

Edited on 01/09/2017 at 7:13:55 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 9, 17 9:22 AM
There are 11 days and 6 hours left in the game......

Allow for 1 day and 6 hours to get 100 friends.....

Then you have 10 days to gift all 100 friends to equal giving out the 1000 boxes you have collected.

Since you have already been gifting Just John, it will be less than 1000, but it is always best to err on the side of caution when computing these things.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 9, 17 9:26 AM
Oh-----and looking at your game ID....it shows you play on Android/Kindle

Go to the Kindle thread and post your ID saying you desperately need Christmas friends.....Here is the link for Android:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/293452.page

There was also a Christmas specific thread for Kindle, but it is a bit buried in the forum. I did a search and found it......content is a bit short, so not many people have posted therein:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/883303.page

Good luck!!!!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 9, 17 10:02 AM
Another link to cut and paste:
CE Friends for Tree only !!! 2016

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/60/883182.page

It is only 4 pages long...and not platform specific, but might help.

good luck

marytee56, you might report back here how you're doing in your quest.

Shame that this thread has such a common title...it may get lost.

Go to: