Banana Bugs... I am close to giving up trying to play this game I paid for!

[Post New]by apsmelicena on Jan 9, 17 1:24 PM
For the last 2 months, each time I try to load this game it goes into meltdown! Anyone else having the same problems ?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Banana Bugs... I am close to giving up trying to play this game I paid for!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 9, 17 4:21 PM
Hi apsmelicena,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has not been working as expected. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this issue continues, I recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE, and be sure to provide us with a Dr. Felix Report if you would like further troubleshooting assistance. Our Reps can provide customized support beyond the forums, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread and recreate the technical issues thread so players can report future technical issues. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following, recreated discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Banana Bugs here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: