Where is this Silver Snow Globe???

[Post New]by QueenBigFish on Jan 9, 17 2:23 PM
I only need one silver snow globe......The Fireplace??? I have been playing Midnight Castle for weeks, like everyone else, and I need the fireplace snow globe since 12/22/16. This is ridiculous!! Do any fishes have any suggestions where and when to find this silver globe? Time is running out and I'm slowly sinking in the great pond of Midnight Castle.

Thank you Big Fishes

QueenBigFish

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Re:Where is this Silver Snow Globe???

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 9, 17 2:34 PM
That's the one I finally (finally!!) got today! If memory serves me right, I got it in the Dream Palace while doing a globe quest. But I've done sooooo many rounds of HOS today, it's all a bit of a blur ……

Good luck!

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Jan 9, 17 2:43 PM
Unfortunately there is no logic to their appearance or clue on how to find specific ones. There are still several days to go and hopefully you will find the one you want very soon.

Lots of luck
Sa

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 9, 17 2:56 PM
Unfortunately, the three top left hand globes are by far the rarest ones to get, no matter how many globes you zap.
You just have to keep on trying!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 9, 17 3:00 PM
QueenBigFish wrote:I only need one silver snow globe......The Fireplace??? I have been playing Midnight Castle for weeks, like everyone else, and I need the fireplace snow globe since 12/22/16. This is ridiculous!! Do any fishes have any suggestions where and when to find this silver globe?

Alas, other players can tell you (perhaps) where they got theirs, but the presentation of the snow globes is purely random..........if one person to finds it in a particular location. that does not necessarily mean another person will find the same globe in the same location.....in fact, it is highly unlikely (albeit, possible).

And, each game is quite different......I had collected 167 globes on my iPad game when I got my last unique globe.......however, I didn't get my last silver globe on PC game until the 314th globe.....and I had collected 165 of the silver globes alone to get that last one.

The one thing that some of us have noticed, though, is that we were successful getting some elusive globe while cracking globes for a globe daily quest. Whether this is programmed, or also random, no one really knows. But at least more than one of us has had this experience.

All you can do is try to do the daily globe challenges and also click on every silver globe that comes up........

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Jan 9, 17 6:10 PM
I got my 2 missing silver globes during the silver castle challenge. The decided to finish up a DQ and my missing bronze one was the first I caught.

Till that challenge couldnt get those 3 for a while.

Just go for the silver globes in the upcoming globe challenge perhaps you will get lucky like I did

Good Luck
TinyFaerie

[Post New]by QueenBigFish on Jan 10, 17 6:18 PM
Thank you for all your advice!

Tiny Faerie

Annelliegram

Playingthegame

SA_

DesertDruid

I really do appreciate it and I am back at it. Clicking on all the silver
spheres while praying at the same time.

Good luck in finish a great winter season in the pond.

Kindest regards,

QueenBigFish

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 10, 17 6:21 PM
Don't forget to peek in Trina's room....it always brought me lucky spirits (ghosts and globes).

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Jan 10, 17 8:01 PM
QueenBigFish wrote:I only need one silver snow globe......The Fireplace??? I have been playing Midnight Castle for weeks, like everyone else, and I need the fireplace snow globe since 12/22/16. This is ridiculous!! Do any fishes have any suggestions where and when to find this silver globe?

Ack! I need the same globe. For weeks I've been focusing only on silver globes and letting all other globes float off on their merry way.
Here's hoping I catch it while doing the 30 globes in the next task for the challenge.

[Post New]by QueenBigFish on Jan 13, 17 10:25 AM
Thank you Susiewastaken for your reply, I will check Trina's room.

and

Thank you KThreads. here's to finding the fireplace globe.
I've been doing the silver globes too. I'm working on the 30 challenge,
along with the globe daily quest. My fingers are crossed.

I'm just worried that the globe will appear in the middle of the night
and I'm going to cheer loudly. LOL

Have a great time in the last few days of our Winter Challenge.

QueenBigFish

[Post New]by QueenBigFish on Jan 15, 17 11:39 AM
This morning, 1/15/17, I finally found my fireplace snowglobe. I found it in the Dark Tower Hall. Thank you to all the BF fishes in our pond that gave me suggests and
encouragement.

Bless you all!!

QueenBigFish

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Jan 15, 17 12:03 PM
Congratulations QueenBigFish. For the most part, the people who persevere usually find what they need eventually. The ones that get discouraged and quit looking, don't.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 15, 17 12:59 PM
All I need now is Skating Fun, so I'm exclusively snagging silver globes. Getting lots of carousels, snowflakes, & Snow Queens.

Firedragon13
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Firedragon13 on Jan 15, 17 1:00 PM
Congrats on all who have there globes. At 523 total globes and still looking for the. Silver fireplace globe.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Jan 18, 17 3:49 PM
On my Suenamie2 game I can't get the 2nd silver globe "Skating Fun" for the life of me!! I've been only nabbing silver globes for over a week now and I can't seem to get it .

Otherwise it's been a fun event/challenge .

Wish me luck .

Sue

Winnie100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Winnie100 on Jan 18, 17 6:21 PM
I have opened 277 globes and am still missing the silver Enchanted globe, frustrating for sure. Just how rare are these? so only have 29/30 rare snow globes and as said above, now running out of time..............

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jan 18, 17 9:28 PM
I'm missing the middle top bronze. Have the 500 plus, but getting pretty frustrated at getting the flower globe.
Not going to have much time to keep playing in the next day, so I guess I'm done... With one globe to go.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jan 19, 17 3:03 AM
One day 13 hrs left and close to 600 globes before I finally caught that elusive Fireplace Globe. Traded almost all my ornaments and used quite a few gems. Have 8 wands and 3 ornaments left. I was going to quit searching once those wands were gone but got lucky. The game likes to play us, frustrate us, but like that bunny we just keep on going hoping for that last holdout. Sometimes we lose and sometimes we get Lucky.
Happy Gaming to All.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 19, 17 9:38 AM
I finally got the last silver globe, Skating Fun, in the Grotto. It was # 375.

I'm still catching globes, working on the 500, but I've got enough wands, now, so I can finally relax about it. Yay!

Good luck to everybody who is still working on this difficult achievement!! Don't give up! And let your friends know how many wands you need to finish! You'll be surprised by everyone's generosity!

Go to: