Help With Game Launch!!!!!

[Post New]by Lashelle7 on Jan 9, 17 11:13 PM
Ok I cant get the game to launch it runs and pops it up on the bottom right corner of the screen and then freezes, it also lowers the resolution size of the desktop,

is there a way to fix this cannot open the game up.....

Thanks.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Help With Game Launch!!!!!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 10, 17 4:53 PM
Hello Lashelle7,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry that Dragonstone doesn't appear to be working properly. In this particular situation, I recommend seeing if the steps in the following page are able to assist with this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the game still doesn't launch after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. If you would like more troubleshooting assistance, please be sure to also provide a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with this game, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread to help keep our forums as accessible as possible. Furthermore, I am going to recreate the technical issues page for this specific game so that players can report issues like this one at the thread located here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for DragonStone here.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: