bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Defense of Egypt

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 10, 17 12:29 AM
In Defense of Egypt, defend yourself against huge enemy armies on each level. Each level provides new tactical opportunities and increasing levels of difficulty. Explore a unique upgrade system for improving guns and spells. As the epic battle between Egypt and Rome wage on, use thoughtful calculation, quick response time and the assistance of the Gods themselves to punish the invading forces in this clever Tower Defense game.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Defense of Egypt

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jan 10, 17 8:56 AM
Hi bfgFlounder for some reason this game is not showing up on your cover page and when I click on "try this game" it takes me to the cover with no access to the game? Will log off and sign back in to see if the problem disappears.

Edited: No, the problem didn't go away when I left your site, returned and logged in. It still isn't on the cover and no access from "Try This Game" in forum.

Yeaaa! you fixed it! Thanks

Edited on 01/10/2017 at 9:04:54 AM PST

Steamed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Steamed on Jan 12, 17 9:16 AM
I cannot get anywhere with this game. What am I missing? I can't improve my weapons, I can't make any money. It's pretty puzzling as to what to do next or how to make some headway. Can someone explain how I am being obtuse?

[Post New]by aprilpws on Jan 12, 17 9:53 AM
I can't even get the game to run with the video being supported. First ever from BF Games that I would like to play but can't. I get the audio but no visual. Tried the "fixes" and nothing works.

[Post New]by AverageSizeFish on Jan 16, 17 9:49 AM
Don't feel bad Steamed, I couldn't figure this game out either. I chalk it up to really bad game-design and horribly written instructions (a casual game should be pretty easy to learn - that's sort of the definition of a casual game). It's a definite no-buy for me.

Steamed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Steamed on Jan 20, 17 1:13 PM
Thanks, Average Fish. I'm about to give up on the whole ordeal.

Steamed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Steamed on Jan 21, 17 12:52 PM
Good news, Av. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong about the gears and it's going much better. Still tough, but I can make progress. I thought part of installing gears was downloading them. Finally noticed each weapon has a different row of gears -- I had been miffed that there was no way to tell what gears were on a weapon. ( Well, I never said I was a technical type.) Hope that helps you too, if you haven't figured it out already yourself.

[Post New]by All_Fun on May 29, 17 4:29 PM
I finally figured out that if you go back and play a level you already won you can earn more money and upgrade the gears. Still not an easy play and the person who wrote the instructions needs some help.

Go to: