jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Upcoming event city - Cancun

[Post New]by jessara on Jan 10, 17 11:31 AM
So, when do you all think Cancun's going to be released as an event city?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Upcoming event city - Cancun

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 10, 17 1:47 PM
Hi jessara,

Thank you for taking the time to post your suggestion of Cancun being an event city. This is a great suggestion and I'll be sure to pass this along to the Gummy Drop! teams. We definitely encourage players to let us know of what cities they would like to appear within the game.

Happy gaming everyone! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions, concerns, or further suggestions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Jan 10, 17 2:19 PM
Hi bfgBellerophon

It's not a suggestion - when I go to the event city page in my passport Cancun is listed as an event city, 'Coming soon!' I wondered if anyone had any speculation about when.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 10, 17 2:32 PM
Hi jessara,

Thank you for responding. It looks like my game didn't successfully update with this information. My apologies for that. The event cities are cities that are available for a limited time with unique rewards. The specific date for when these cities will be available is generally kept from the Moderation Team. Once we receive information regarding this city being open to the players, we will post in the forums.

Thank you for your patience and my apologies for the confusion.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: