reeney132
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

gears!!

[Post New]by reeney132 on Jan 11, 17 6:50 AM
first is there anyway you can start a over with a new id I would like to go back to the start to maybe get more instructions. When I went to the upgrade the gears it kept telling me that I needed two of something of equal value before I could upgrade. I have no idea what that meant. So I sold all the gears that I did have and now there are no gears to select. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it didn't start a new game it started where I left the game. Can you start as a new player and delete the former player?

mitzimom
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:gears!!

[Post New]by mitzimom on Jan 11, 17 10:48 AM
I clicked on each gear on right to upgrade.

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jan 13, 17 4:30 AM
Yeah, I didn't get this either.

mitzimom wrote:I clicked on each gear on right to upgrade.

It appears you have to wait until there is two of the same type AND number. Then a "x2" will appear next to the symbol, then you can upgrade them.

Edited on 01/13/2017 at 5:32:32 AM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 16, 17 6:01 PM
I couldn't find anywhere to put an ID in. If you start over, it really means you start over from the very beginning. If you replay a level and used any of your fire additions from the left side, you do not get them back when you replay a level.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 16, 17 6:01 PM
I couldn't find anywhere to put an ID in. If you start over, it really means you start over from the very beginning. If you replay a level and used any of your fire additions from the left side, you do not get them back when you replay a level.

Go to: