evajaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

level 48 expert mode

[Post New]by evajaye on Jan 11, 17 8:34 AM
Please has anyone any tips how to pass this level. I have been trying for days now. Any help would be really appreciated

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:level 48 expert mode

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 11, 17 10:05 AM
You need a good setup with the shells over the drop spot on the left when the board loads, or else the ability to match out the shells right away if they aren't there. I think you only get 3 shells max on the board at any time, so one of the tricks is to do the shell goal first because all the shells disappear after that and make matches easier later.

Work from the left first so as to get the shells lined up over the drop spot and break the rocks from there to start with (drag wheels to the right if you get lucky enough with them to break rows of rocks). After the shells are gone, focus on dropping the diamonds into the spaces at the bottom right. As with many of the limited moves boards, you need an element of luck to get through since you'll need the cascades to help you out.

If you are trying to 3 star it, play through the rest of the game first before coming back to it later since this likely won't be something you'll ace right off.

evajaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:level 48 expert mode

[Post New]by evajaye on Jan 15, 17 11:27 AM
Thank you I did manage but now I am stuck on level 64 expert mode. Please help

Go to: