Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Are the Mods and Support team STILL on vacation?

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Jan 11, 17 10:59 AM
I sent a help request to the support team close to a week ago, if not longer. NOTHING other than the initial response. On the 8th I sent a message to a mod wanting to know if it was a long response time again.

NOTHING (birds and crickets chirping)

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Are the Mods and Support team STILL on vacation?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 11, 17 12:22 PM
Howdy Tinyfeet2,

It totally makes sense to ask about how our Support Team and the Forum Moderation Team are doing after the Holiday season. As you mention, there were a lot of our Reps and moderators on vacation during the Holidays, and during this time while they visited their loved ones and families, we still received and queued requests from our players so that we could help them out as soon as we could.

That said, our Support Team and Moderation Team received a larger than usual amount of requests that we are all still working through, and it's taking us longer than we would like to help all of our players that are requesting assistance. I want to thank all of our players for their patience while waiting on a response, and our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they are able with more information or steps to try if additional troubleshooting is possible.

I reached out to my teammates to see about the PM that was sent, and it sounds like that was recently answered. I'm glad to hear that we were able to get back in touch, and if you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We'll definitely try to get back in touch as soon as we are able.

Since this seems to be discussing our Support Team and moderator actions, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread to help keep the forums as accessible as possible. If you would like to discuss known or new technical issues experienced in Wanderland, I recommend posting to the following designated thread: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here.

Thanks for your time and understanding about us taking a bit longer than we would like to get back to every player who has queued their request. If there are additional questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our active moderators in the link above. We're all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: