lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Suggestion: Replay mode

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 11, 17 3:39 PM
Often when I finish a HH I wish there were a way to replay it. I concentrate on beating the level so hard that I miss the animation, some of the boards are quite fun, and of course when somebody else asks for help on the HH I have no clue what it even looks like unless I just finished it myself.

Similarly, sometimes the intern level is fun but architect or master isn't. Even if I can't earn coins or resources, it would be nice to be able to replay intern level so I can help other players or just because it was fun.

I'm thinking of a setting that would change the game to replay intern or replay highest level won mode, then either return to settings to disable or have a button on the map to resume normal play.

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Suggestion: Replay mode

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Jan 12, 17 8:13 AM
Yes! Yes it'd be good...HH redux
I also miss that little bit of time after a board when generally I couldn't complete but can't remember how many tiles are left to remove, how many moves needed, can I complete if I buy a +5 cause I don't want to buy 2,3. (It used to be that way-removed) so I do nada when I used to buy....

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 12, 17 5:37 PM
Yes I would love to see those great animations again and be able to replay HHs in order to help others!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 13, 17 9:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for posting their suggestions in this particular thread. The ability to replay Helping Hand cards is a fantastic suggestion. Since the Moderation Team doesn't have the ability to make changes within the game, I've gone ahead and passed along the contents of this entire thread to the Gummy Drop! teams. The teams definitely appreciates feedback and suggestions. If any information is known regarding implementing changes such as those suggested here, we will post in the forums.

Thanks everyone for your patience and willingness to make Gummy Drop! a better experience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions or other suggestions you would like us to pass along. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: