Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Fifth Kingdom Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 12, 17 12:42 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/12/2017 at 6:42:43 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Fifth Kingdom Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 12, 17 6:42 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Fifth Kingdom Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by geminiwiggler98 on Jan 14, 17 7:11 PM
All of the cut scenes and character animations in my game don't show up and instead I get this really irritating light purple box where the animation should be. I am playing on a mac. Please help

[Post New]by helenjane65 on Jan 15, 17 6:26 AM
Same issue here, a purple square where the face should be. Playing on mac... really annoying

[Post New]by lucilu2012 on Jan 15, 17 6:54 AM
Playing on desktop PC Windows VISTA ... game has one black bar on top even though I have settings on FULL SCREEN. How do I get rid of the black bar on top? The bottom portion is fine.

katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katycoogan on Jan 18, 17 8:49 AM
I am in the "first" bonus section. The one where you have to get the dress etc ready for the wedding. I did not pick up the glove that was on the dresser (the list of things I needed did not say to look for gloves). I got the one from the table with the food but I need 2 gloves and it won't let me go back to the dresser. There is nothing left for me to do. I cannot continue on to the actual bonus section. Is there a way to reset just this section? I am NOT playing the entire game over again.

Thanks, Kate

callielee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by callielee on Jan 18, 17 9:16 AM
I also have a mac that does not play the videos. Annoying pink screen. I deleted the game. If this can be fixed, I will buy it.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 18, 17 1:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are present in player's games. We definitely want to help get things up and running.

For players that are experiencing issues on their Mac game, it is highly recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that are specific to this system:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For players that are on the PC platform and having issues progressing with scenes, it is recommended to refer to the steps in the following article:

Run Game as Administrator

By running the game as an administrator, it helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should.

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Extra Game Glitch

[Post New]by dragonck on Jan 25, 17 7:13 AM
I have the same problem as katycoogan. I didn't pick up the glove on the dresser before playing the mini game. Now cannot go any further and very frustrated if I've got to play the full game again.

I'm playing on a windows 10 pc.

Thanks
Carol

Edited on 01/25/2017 at 7:15:14 AM PST

[Post New]by Queen1994 on Feb 12, 17 11:47 PM
I haven't had any of those issues while I was playing the game (btw I loved it best way to start a new year) my problems are that whenever I play the game I never skip any of the puzzles (I am pretty good when comes to figuring out a tough problem) the achievement for that never shows up in the achievements section and whenever I download the games soundtrack (which I love by the way its really pretty) I keep on getting the soundtrack from the fourth game. I am still waiting to see if anyone is able to fix this because I really want to see that achievement and I really want to listen to that soundtrack on my computer.

[Post New]by chez41 on Feb 14, 17 10:47 PM
HELP. I'm in the Fire Kingdom and I have nothing to do. The thing in the middle is on fire but I have nowhere to go.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Fifth Kingdom Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Grannysgirls1 on May 3, 17 8:13 PM
I am in the "first" bonus section. The one where you have to get the dress etc ready for the wedding. I tried to pick up the glove that was on the dresser (it would not let me pick it up). I got the one from the table with the food but I need 2 gloves and it won't let me go back to the dresser. There is nothing left for me to do. I cannot continue on to the actual bonus section. Is there a way to reset just this section? I am playing on table top computer vista>

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 8:21:59 PM PST

Go to: