NAVEMAN3
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

What's the order of these games?

[Post New]by NAVEMAN3 on Jan 12, 17 9:05 AM
What's the proper order of these games? I swear I thought was done with Isa but every time there's a new game I see his ugly face. Is there a proper timeline I should know about cause it would help a lot instead of skipping games every time I see him.

I mean timeline order.

Is it:
Family Ties
Amber Maiden
Chains of Promise
Song of the Phoenix
The Dark Minotaur
The Silver Arrow

Edited on 01/20/2017 at 3:11:54 PM PST

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

What's the order of these games?

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jan 12, 17 1:55 PM
NAVEMAN3 wrote:What's the proper order of these games? I swear I thought was done with Isa but every time there's a new game I see his ugly face. Is there a proper timeline I should know about cause it would help a lot instead of skipping games every time I see him.

Rob: This game timeline pops up just before Family Lies. You get to see him before his amazing personality transformation and while he was still a jerk.

alexw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:What's the order of these games?

[Post New]by alexw on Jan 14, 17 10:42 AM
While playing this game I noticed under achievements they show pictures of things we see in the game. One of the pictures is about Isa and how this game is actually something that happened between Chains of Promise and Family Lies. I too was like he became good what happened and now I know

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jan 19, 17 5:40 PM
The games came out in this order.
1.Amber Maiden
2.Song of the Phoenix
3.The Dark Minotaur
4.The Silver Arrow
5.Chains of Promise
6.Family Lies
7.The Fifth Kingdom

Yea Isa is in most of the games. If not all.

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Mar 11, 17 11:15 AM
Every time I play a "Spirits of Mystery" game I wonder whether any of the developers ever lived in California's 49th Congressional District, or have family there. If it were just the name or just the face it would probably not have penetrated my brain, but the compination is irresistible.

(And, yes, he isn't in "Amber Maiden", and "Family Lies" is strange, but this game fits right in.)

Go to: