Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

level 101

[Post New]by mitzimom on Jan 12, 17 9:36 AM
any help?

Re:level 101

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jan 12, 17 10:10 AM
Lots of us would love to help you if you could only explain to us how you got to these levels. For example, How in the world did you get past level 4? Once I learn how to get past these early stages and learn more about how this TD works then we could all share tips on how to help you. It's hard to help when you are so far ahead of us.

mitzimom
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by mitzimom on Jan 12, 17 10:35 AM
I'm sure you all will soon catch up and pass. so perhaps any of you will help me then. upgrade your gears asap.

Cyril48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Cyril48 on Jan 20, 17 11:47 PM
Level 101 is a bonus round. If you look at your map you should see a lighter colour banner amongst all the other banners. Its a salmon colour .click on this and you have the bonus. Not sure why its 101 though as I am only on level 13. The good thing re this game is you can go back to the beginning over an over again and earn more points. You need to build your gears up . Then it becomes doable. For an easier game try the first game Defense of Greece, Exactly the same format but easier. I have played that many times and enjoyed that.This one is more of a challenge but I will get there

Go to: