Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

My Game App Says 'Update Available'

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Jan 12, 17 11:38 AM
Hi all,

I had no problems with the demo so bought the game but haven't played it yet. When I opened my Games App this morning I noticed there's an update available so came here to see what it is.

The BF Moderators must not have been notified yet that an update is available as they haven't posted the news.

Kam

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:My Game App Says 'Update Available'

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 12, 17 1:38 PM
Hi Kamana_29,

I understand that you were seeing an update for the game in the Big Fish Games app a little while ago, and I wanted to stop by to thank you for taking the time to report this in the forums. As the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive advanced information on when updates will be released, a new version may be made available before it's announced in the forums, and we certainly want our users to be able to access and apply any updates that are added.

I'm happy to confirm that a new update is now available for our PC players, and contains fixes for a couple of the issues that have been reported in the forums. The update should appear automatically in the Games app, and the following thread has some specific information about it in case you'd like to take a look:

UPDATE! New version for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven CE (PC) - January 12, 2017

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this info has been able to help. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 01/12/2017 at 1:38:39 PM PST

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Jan 13, 17 12:31 PM
Hi bfgPanthalassa, it was my pleasure as I know some people would be waiting for the update. Yes, I know that unless you actually have the game on your personal Games App you only know that there's an update once you've been notified by the technical support people.

Kam

Edited on 01/13/2017 at 12:32:50 PM PST

4Cingere
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by 4Cingere on Jan 13, 17 12:55 PM
Kamana_29
I was just getting ready to re-start this game. Thanks for the heads-up!

Edited on 01/13/2017 at 12:58:06 PM PST

Go to: