bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 14, 17 12:29 AM
Vendel Games proudly presents the next installment of the Spirit of Revenge series!

You’ve been called in to investigate a series of strange accidents at a school for girls. What starts as a simple investigation quickly takes a deadly turn as you uncover dark secrets and a malevolent spirit haunting the students! Can you save them in time, or will you become the spirit’s next victim? Find out in this spine-tingling hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 14, 17 2:25 AM
I like this series. Have finished the demo, and like it a LOT better than Thursday's "Spirits of Mystery", which I bought without demoing it first, because I thought it was a game from this series. (I do wish the titles of games weren't so similar. I keep mixing them up). Anyway, a nicely done game, even if it's not the most exciting game I have ever played.

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Jan 14, 17 5:08 AM
I am loving the demo and will definitely buy it. A very welcome change from the recent offerings.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jan 14, 17 8:18 AM
Sorry, I beta tested this game, played the demo and didn't care for it even the second time around. So I'll pass on this one. I just don't care for mean girls... went to school with too many of them.

MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by MaryEl on Jan 21, 17 4:25 PM
Played the game and did enjoy it. An easy and relaxing game. Rather short, or so it seemed. Bonus very short also. However, better than some of the recent games that have come out. I say try it especially if you have a game credit or coupon you want to use up.

Go to: