game freezes

[Post New]by UnicornsRcool on Jan 14, 17 2:19 PM
The game worked fine until I got to the theater in the old world, then I got a blank screen, couldn't move so tried restarting my computer to "clear the cobwebs." I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it didn't help at all. I still got stuck at the same place in the theater. Why does it do that -- very frustrating. Does anyone have any helpful ideas?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:game freezes

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 15, 17 11:08 AM
Hello UnicornsRcool,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your patience while waiting on a reply. I'm sorry to hear that the game is freezing at the same point while playing, even after reinstalling the game. In this instance, I think it would be best to contact our Support Team for more assistance.

You can contact our Technical Support Team for more troubleshooting assistance or other support for your game HERE. If you would like to troubleshoot further, please be sure to also provide a Dr. Felix Report, as this will allow our Reps to help troubleshoot more rapidly. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that further discussion of this issue or reports of new technical issues in this specific game be posted to the following thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Tales: The Twilight World here!. By posting there, moderators and the teams behind the game can more rapidly see emerging trends for technical issues and also help support affected players faster.

Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: