sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Achievements

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Jan 15, 17 6:24 AM
I got all the collectibles, cats, portraits, crowns, I got all the achievements except for 'Save and Innocent Fishes' soul'. I have no idea what this is. Anybody?

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Achievements

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Jan 15, 17 6:54 AM
In one of the HOPs (I think the 2nd one) there is a goldfish out of the fishbowl....you have to put it back in.

Abbey

sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Jan 15, 17 8:37 AM
Okay cool, thanks! (a great excuse to play it again!!)

sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Jan 15, 17 9:26 AM
One last question. I looked at the achievements before deleting my game data (I'm going to play it again) and there was another one I didn't get. This one is Play all full screen wthout using the Skip. I didn't skip on any games, but didn't get the achievement. Am I missing something?

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Jan 15, 17 3:34 PM
Maybe the cut scenes? A few times I was too quick to click on "Continue" and missed some of the conversations. Oops, lol.

I shall try and do better when I play it again.

Cheers,

Jen

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 15, 17 3:58 PM
I got the save a fish's soul & I noticed there is another achievement for saving a soul. Can somebody please tell me how to get that?

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Jan 15, 17 4:35 PM
sillygrrl wrote:One last question. I looked at the achievements before deleting my game data (I'm going to play it again) and there was another one I didn't get. This one is Play all full screen wthout using the Skip. I didn't skip on any games, but didn't get the achievement. Am I missing something?

I am still playing but sometimes if you play in *Custom Mode* and uncheck the the skip you won't get the achievement (I have had that problem in other games) and didn't think about it until your post. I may have to replay....

jaldeer...I don't have it yet either but still playing.

Abbey

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 15, 17 5:15 PM
Thanks Abbey. If you get it, can you tell me how to get it? Much appreciated!

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Jan 15, 17 5:49 PM
Didn't get the *Don't skip mini-games* I didn't but will have to play again....

The soul one jaldeer it was after I finished the bonus game...

Abbey

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 15, 17 6:04 PM
Thanks Abbey. I'm on Ch. 4. Ya, I've been playing all the mini-game so far. I never skip any when playing a game that has that for an achievement. So far none of the mini-games were hard. Hope you get it next time.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 15, 17 10:03 PM
Akaabbey wrote:Didn't get the *Don't skip mini-games* I didn't but will have to play again....

The soul one jaldeer it was after I finished the bonus game...

Abbey

I didn't get that one either - I'm gonna play again. I sure I didn't skip a game, but, I'll have to watch that this time.

Edited on 01/15/2017 at 11:20:52 PM PST

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 15, 17 11:15 PM
I didn't get the crown achievement. Turned out I missed the one in the Bonus Game at the beginning. I better pay attention to these things.

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 2:25:10 AM PST

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 16, 17 3:28 AM
Did anybody get the achievement for completing all mini-games without skipping? I've played twice now & neither time did I skip a game.

[Post New]by LadyMeowlet on Jan 16, 17 9:01 AM
jaldeer wrote:Did anybody get the achievement for completing all mini-games without skipping? I've played twice now & neither time did I skip a game.

I have the same problem - played twice, didn't skip anything, still can't get that achievement.

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 9:07:55 AM PST

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 16, 17 1:49 PM
Thanks LadyMeowlet - I know 2 people who posted on this thread said they didn't get it either. I know when I played the second time, it awarded me with the Complete one full screen mini-game without using a skip instead of the one for playing all of them when I got done with the last full screen mini-game. It looks like that one is broken. I hate it when these hidden object games have an achievement broken. Not the first time it's happened. In fact this make the 5th game for me that 1 achievement is broken. The first 3 I have, the broken achievement didn't get fixed. I suspect this one and the other one (Vermillion Watch Fleshbound, the alligator achievement is broken) won't get fixed. Vermillion already had a fix for something I didn't know was broken. Oh well.

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 8:27:35 PM PST

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Jan 16, 17 4:53 PM
Still didn't get the mini-game one either. Started a second profile today and noticed the achievements were not showing in the game (award at bottom) so clicked it and only a few showed (the complete one hop without a hint wasn't there) so started again and got all but the mini-game one again. I hate having one missing.

Abbey

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 5:13:26 PM PST

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 16, 17 8:28 PM
Akaabbey wrote:Still didn't get the mini-game one either. Started a second profile today and noticed the achievements were not showing in the game (award at bottom) so clicked it and only a few showed (the complete one hop without a hint wasn't there) so started again and got all but the mini-game one again. I hate having one missing.

Abbey

Me too - I hate having 1 achievement broken - I like to get all of them. Bugs me when one is broken & it doesn't get fixed & there's nothing to do about it.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jan 19, 17 5:52 PM
Can I asked you guys a question. After you got an achievement did a number pop in the bottom right corner? The reason I ask is when I started a second profile the third achievement I was supposed to get was for not using a hint in an HOP. No number appeared in the place where the achievements are listed. So I looked and I didn't get that achievement. But I know I did not use a hint in the HOP. I then deleted that profile and started a new profile and this time the number appeared in a blue circle. I am only on the bonus game so I have not finished yet. I was just wondering if the letter doesn't appear maybe the achieve will not come up. Or I could be wrong and it is broken. Just a thought.

Edited on 01/19/2017 at 5:53:13 PM PST

Go to: