evajaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

level 64

[Post New]by evajaye on Jan 15, 17 11:30 AM
I am stuck on level 64 expert mode any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you

Edited on 01/15/2017 at 11:30:39 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:level 64

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 15, 17 1:57 PM
To ring the upper bells you have to make a wheel on the outer long edge of each side and then shift the wheel into the bottom corner spot using either a vertical or horizontal match. I don't think I was able to shift the wheel using the upper of the corner spaces, it seemed like it was always the lower corner spot. You need to have a jewel in at least the bottom corner space then matching ones around it to make the match. Since it's a limited moves board this is where the luck factor comes in.

evajaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by evajaye on Jan 16, 17 4:52 AM
Thank you I have actually worked that out. but more often than not when I try to move it with a match it just goes wizzing along the bottom. Any tips on how to make the match gently without it spinning along. Thank you

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 16, 17 9:20 AM
You have to drag on the jewels around the wheel, not the wheel itself in order to shift the wheel. I don't think I ever got a horizontal match for some reason to shift the wheel, it seemed like it was always this vertical pattern I would get when I was lucky. The left corner pattern is below - use a mirror image for the right corner:

xxxxX
xxxxX
X [wheel]

When you drag the X tile on the bottom one space to the right, the wheel will be moved over one space left.

evajaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by evajaye on Jan 16, 17 2:14 PM
Thank you I will give it a try, and let you know if I succeed as it is driving me insane. I will not be beaten normally, but this time I may have to concede.

evajaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by evajaye on Jan 18, 17 8:24 AM
I managed to do it thank you. I am plodding on

grimfold
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by grimfold on Feb 11, 17 1:00 PM
I have been trying to get past level 64 for weeks. It is very frustrating because although I sometimes get the wheel into one corner, I haven't been able to get it into both.I just sit down each day and give it a few tries. Maybe one day (in the far future) I'll get lucky!

[Post New]by rockinsa on May 6, 17 7:15 AM
I know what to do in theory but I can never seem to get the jewels in the right place for this to occur - if I get it one side, then I can't on the other - this isn't skill - it is pure luck - puts me off the game!!

[Post New]by Laulaupip on Jun 30, 17 11:29 AM
OK what I did: just keep hitting replay til you get a board where you can match the 4 jewels to match the wheel on each of the outer side columns. Get a coin or two if you can. Then manoeuvre the wheel to the right place to ring the outside bells by having it beside one jewel (jewel in outermost bottom square on each side) with 2 of the same colour on the other side of the wheel (under the spinning black hole boxes)...then you can do the flip to match the 3 jewels and align the wheel in the right place.

[Post New]by Laulaupip on Jun 30, 17 11:31 AM
Part 2 - always always touch the jewel first when you are gonna flip it with the wheel. If you touch the wheel then the jewel the wheel will spin off.... Using this strategy of only playing the boards that gave me a decent chance to land the wheels in more or less the right place meant I completed it within 15 mins of trying...after 2 days !!!! Good luck !!! If it wasn't a challenge it wouldn't be as fun right !!!

Go to: