bonus chapter hop

[Post New]by lalscott on Jan 15, 17 12:02 PM
There is a hop at the end to collect matching crystals. There is a white crystal at the top a little to the left that I cannot find the match to. I hit the Hint button and it shows me nothing, at least nothing I can see. Help?

Re:bonus chapter hop

[Post New]by maggiewhiteley on Jan 15, 17 3:38 PM
Hi, i have the same problem, have uninstalled and reinstalled still the same, so frustrating as can't finish the game now.

mkmarvin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mkmarvin on Jan 15, 17 3:56 PM
Me too. clearly a problem with the game. hope someone posts the answer so we can finish the game

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 19, 17 12:10 PM
Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble matching one of the crystals in that puzzle. It sounds like a few players have been seeing this issue, and that the Hint button hasn't been able to assist at all.

I unfortunately haven't had a chance to play to this point in the game, however the Moderators definitely want people to be able to finish the bonus section. We appreciate everyone who's reported this in the forums and I'm going to go ahead and pass the posts about this puzzle along to the appropriate team so that it can hopefully be looked into further.

In the meantime, since it sounds like this problem may be a technical glitch, our help articles may also be useful in addressing this. I've included a couple below that can help when there's trouble finishing a puzzle in a game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If this continues we then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will certainly be happy to help as best they can.

Since this is sounding like a technical issue I'm going to lock this thread in order to keep the forum organized. Please feel free to post in the following if you encounter any other problems you'd like to report:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: