SunnyO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Mystery of Joyville Puppet Show

[Post New]by SunnyO on Apr 4, 10 3:49 PM
Well I purchase games to play on later dates that I can sit and just take the time. Some time I look at the Strategy Books to help me along. But, today I played the Mystery of
Joyville Puppet Show...what a game I actually felt that I was one of the friggin' puppets.
The graphic's are great...the coloring.....going from room to room and remembering what room you need to utiliize what you have found. I am truly looking forward to the Sequell
it did say to BE CONTINUED....so I will wait.

I truly enjoyed this...it took me 4 hours...with breaks in between...but I truly loved every
bit of the game and puzzles.

TY Big FIsh

Sunny O

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

Re: Mystery of Joyville Puppet Show

[Post New]by Vaugh on Apr 4, 10 3:54 PM
Hi SunnyO

Mystery of Joyville is a great game. If you like that game, have you tried Mystery Case File: Ravenhearst, Return to Ravenhearst, Drawn the Painted Tower to name
just a few? If you haven't you will love them.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 4, 10 4:00 PM
I couldn't agree more! I enjoyed every second of PuppetShow, absolutely worth every penny!

Definitely try Echoes of the Past, too

sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by sherisgirl on Apr 7, 10 8:42 AM

I replayed this at the w/e and really enjoyed it again, the graphics are brill, a very good game.

Also started Echoes of the past about a week ago, and became utterly stuck, never mind will come back to it sometime when I get my mind in gear, and I've completed it twice already.

Also love the MCF games, and Mortimer Becketts.

Just played the other day Hidden Mirrors CE, but going to wait for the regular 1 to come out.

[Post New]by knickknackblue on May 12, 12 9:30 PM
I finally had the money to buy this great game! Yippee for me! I love the Puppet Show HOG's. I have played and enjoyed all of them. This is the first collectors edition of the PS games that I have bought.

The graphics and audio are great!

One of my favorite things is that there is minimal back-tracking. You don't have to keep going back to Siberia to find something.

I think this game has tipped Puppet Show into the number one spot on my list of best games with multiple parts.

Go to: