Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Voice from Heaven here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 16, 17 12:45 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 5:22:29 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Voice from Heaven here.

[Post New]by clandes on Jan 16, 17 2:17 AM
After the trial I bought the game with a free game coupon. It was accepted and the game was installed but not activated. Now it still says my trial is over and I need to buy the game. When I press buy it tells me I already bought the game but need to activate it. When I press activate nothing happens. I also de-installed and re-installed from my purchase history but here I get error code 1404 when I try to install. Operating system is Windows 10.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 16, 17 5:23 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

handyfr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by handyfr on Jan 16, 17 7:26 AM
Installed game but doesn't work. I move piece to form a row and nothing happens unless I get 5 or more in a row!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 16, 17 8:29 AM
Hi handyfr,

I'm sorry to hear that after installing this game on your computer, there is some trouble getting it to work right. It is recommended to try and run the game as an administrator. By running as an administrator it helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. Please refer to the following help article for these troubleshooting steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues still persist, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Willamaya
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Willamaya on Jan 16, 17 9:13 AM
very distracting flickering thing going on.....mostly at bottom of screen......will change briefly when full screen is selected but then reverts back.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 18, 17 9:56 AM
Hi Willamaya,

I'm sorry to hear that even after placing this game on full screen, flickering occurs in your game. It is recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current. Please refer to the following help article for these specific steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If issues continue to occur, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please do not hesitate to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jan 20, 17 8:49 AM
I can't seem to post a question!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 20, 17 9:20 AM
Hi VTCT,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble posting a question in the forums. It is possible that there is some text within the post that is being filtered by the spam filters. For more information on what is recommended to reformat the post, please see the following announcement:

Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016

If you find that you continue to have issues posting in the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a screenshot of your text. This will help aid in the investigation. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain this information:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Moneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Moneve on Jan 23, 17 5:24 AM
I first noticed that when I got near the left side of the board, the "aids" went out on their own. This has happened several times. I don't have to click on them. Then at game 86 and 87 it gives me several errors and the game stops and I have to close. This is a brand new hard drive, I have plenty of room on this hard drive. I have automatic driver updates and automatic updates on everything on this computer so all is up to date. This is the second time it stops this morning and I have been on only 30 minutes.

No Cursor

[Post New]by kittykat271 on Jan 23, 17 9:06 AM
Installed game twice still cant get a cursor at start of game. Running on Win 10. Got any ideas? Thanks

Edited on 01/23/2017 at 9:08:59 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 30, 17 12:22 PM
Hi Moneve and kittykat271,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this particular thread what is occurring within your games. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are present.

Moneve, thank you for letting us know the specifications of your computer. It is also recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps. Running the game as an administrator helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should.

Run Game as Administrator

kittykat271, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry that issues are occurring on your Windows 10 computer. Please refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that are specific to your operating system:

Windows 10

If issues continue to be present, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by tanyamichelle on Feb 3, 17 9:26 PM

Tiles will not fall after match has been made in Match 3 game

[Post New]by tanyamichelle on Jan 31, 17 11:21 PM
Hi, I have been playing The Voice from Heaven up until levels 2-10 when all of a sudden the game will not progress as the tiles will not fall after a match has been made.
I am using windows 8 on a pc
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game
I have tried running in compatibility and administrator mode
no error message
have cleared cache and progress level files
have submitted ticket to support, but had no solution for me
strange that it was working for many levels then stopped working correctly.
the game loads back to previous level, music works, power ups work, just the tiles do not register as having made a match so no tiles will fall or refill. I have to exit out of the level and quit the game
Does anyone know what else I can try to fix this?

[Post New]by tanyamichelle on Feb 3, 17 9:40 PM
handyfr wrote:Installed game but doesn't work. I move piece to form a row and nothing happens unless I get 5 or more in a row!

[b]Hi, I am having the same problem and have tried running as administrator and other troubleshooting tips. Big Fish need to look at why the game is doing this.

[Post New]by ladybug2000 on Feb 5, 17 12:39 PM
I have reached level 4-15 / no issues. Now the game has frozen up. Have tried the usual "fixes" including reinstallation but nothing has worked. Have you found a solution or issued an upgrade for this game?

samna
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by samna on Feb 5, 17 6:46 PM
I have been playing this game for a couple of days but today I can move the pieces but they do not fall or link as they should. I did the uninstall and reinstall but it did not help.

dotdotty
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dotdotty on Feb 7, 17 8:44 AM
Purchased this game on my PC and almost finished when it freezes and I move the space correctly but it does nothing each time I move. I have uninstalled and installed it but nothing is working I also reinstalled my Big Fish game manager again nothing. Please help!

[Post New]by katfuz on Feb 12, 17 1:18 PM
The game does not got to a true full screen. You can still see the desktop at the top & bottom of the screen. This is on the computer running windows 7. The game does go full screen on the computer running windows ten but it doesn't remove the matches unless it is exactly five pieces.

[Post New]by kitharris11 on Feb 15, 17 12:21 PM
Level 5-20 on my Dell laptop Windows 10 doesn't work. Page appeared and the icons will move but not register as a match and won't proceed.
K. H.

[Post New]by poppie21235 on Feb 16, 17 3:25 PM
handyfr wrote:Installed game but doesn't work. I move piece to form a row and nothing happens unless I get 5 or more in a row!

Go to: