Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for The Voice from Heaven here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 16, 17 12:47 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 5:23:30 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for The Voice from Heaven here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 16, 17 5:24 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on The Voice from Heaven here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on The Voice from Heaven.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mom1116us on Jan 16, 17 11:20 AM
I have played most of your match 3 games, but this one has me stumped. If you match 3 it stays on the board. I tried doing in all the matches on the first level and nothing moved. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Please Help! Thank you

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Jan 16, 17 1:59 PM
mom1116us,

Hopefully, as of this reply, you have the game working, but if not, you either have a flawed game or you are not sliding the tiles to make the matches. If you have the tutorial on, sometimes you can't make a match until you make the move where they want you to, or you click on "OK" . Good luck! If all fails, try reinstalling the game.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jan 17, 17 1:08 AM
I really think they have upped their game (pun intended) as the story is more interesting than previous games and we are entertained with new locations to aid and upgrade. Still some things lacking which number 1 is the difficulty not only locating tiles that still need to be turned but also differentiating between some of the tiles themselves. A blue dot thing vs a blue flask is really hard to discern on this game board. Also, once all specials are purchased, there is no upgrading them which is rather boring and they still have their shortcomings, most notably that except for the bomb, none of them will clear tiles. I still find this the most annoying fault of all and hope this all changes with their next game.

Always try for yourselves and enjoy!!

[Post New]by mom1116us on Jan 17, 17 11:15 AM
I redownloaded the game again and still have the same problem. When I match 3 or more they don't move. They stay in place. I can make multiple match 3 at the same time but nothing moves to get the rest of the board clear.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jan 17, 17 10:53 PM
mom111 you need to post in the tech thread, but more importantly contact the tech team.

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

GREATLY HELPED BY THIS GAME

[Post New]by kandinsky on Jan 22, 17 8:36 AM
My deepest thanks to the developer for this game. My review will have two parts the personal and the game in itself and I will give it five stars on both though obviously it can be a little
hard to separate.
First my special gratitude is because a friend who is close and important to me has been hospitalized for a week, after a post procedural infection the antibiotics has taken hold and she may probably be going home tomorrow. In many hours of waiting and stress I played this game and it focused my stress and gathered it up and in some measure cleansed it as Aurora's song does.
Although this is very personal I do think in one way or another at one time or another most players use thse games in this sort of way sometimes. As such this game is supreme it seems to me.
Secondly the play has the limits that have been pointed out,until you get used to the colors and designations it can be hard to immediately see what token is what sometimes . Also the game does not develop the powers of the boostups and at the same time make the levels progressively more difficult as some match three games do even reaching the virtually impossible. The virtues of the game for me include this level playing progression which may displease another. Besides this the story is quite wonderful, characters with this or that limitation or flaw but all entering the song of renewal of the world and of life. My
focus in games is on character and story and for me these seem very wonderful of their kind. No over-reaching and attempting to match some graphic novel guru , but the setting out and telling of a pure and grand story. Enjoy!

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Jan 28, 17 1:15 PM
?headset?
why?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 2, 17 3:23 PM
Storyline: 5/5 stars
Graphics: 3/5 stars
Audio: 5/5 stars
Difficulty: 4/5 stars
Overall: 3.5/5 stars

I don't usually play games for their storyline or special effects, but this one's an exception because of how well done the story and music are. The developer got some amazing vocal talent to sing the songs and the storyline makes me wish real life were more like that. I think there are 100 levels total but it's hard to tell with the game being broken up into chapters with a collection of levels in every one. Pretty standard M3 play otherwise. The difficulty is above average if playing in the timed mode, especially if you're the type that has to earn all the stars. You need the powerups regularly if you want to 3 star the levels; the powerups can't be upgraded and many of them aren't super effective for clearing tiles, so you do have to use your M3 skills to get through. It's not the hardest M3 I ever played, but I do appreciate the extra challenge this game offers. Levels get sort of long near the end because of the powerups having limited effectiveness.

The play action was a little clunky on my computer. Not sure if that's just my machine. I also noticed that on the bigger boards if I had the cursor over on the left side of the screen the powerups would sometimes trigger themselves! There are a few other minor glitches I saw while playing but they weren't game breaking things. Although the gold boxes are easier to see now, the color scheme for the playing tiles could be better as there are often several tiles of the same color family in a level simultaneously. Despite the design issues, I did enjoy playing the game and couldn't wait to get through more boards to see the next bit of the story.

Go to: