Gummy Drop Shipments

[Post New]by doc4969 on Jan 16, 17 3:27 AM
Is there a way to allow selections of sending supplies to cities other than the one I am working in? Right now I only have a choice of one city, Berlin. I would like to redistribute some supplies into other cities.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

Re:Gummy Drop Shipments

[Post New]by keitht53 on Jan 16, 17 4:50 AM
No. I made that suggestion on the forum a couple of weeks ago and the mods said they would pass it on. Given the time it's taking for major problems with server sync to be addressed, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Kwan_Yin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Kwan_Yin on Jan 31, 17 10:27 AM
Thanks, @keitht53, for answering my question. I too have been wanting to send bricks to New York, hats to Tokyo, etc. Maybe someday! Hopefully the mods/admins review new posts (like this one) regularly.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 1, 17 2:05 PM
If you use the airpoint vouchers to open a new city you have the choice to ship to that city or your existing one. I usually open a new city for a day when I am on about level 100 of my present city and ship flat out to build up a stock ahead of time there. This seems to have worked well as I haven't had to buy a helping hand since about Moscow and I'm currently in Munich.

Go to: