Attic

[Post New]by DocterC on Jan 16, 17 7:28 PM
I am in the attic of the of the office and can't move to select the puzzle that is next. The mag. glass is there but I click and it wont let me access it. Any one else experience this?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

Re:Attic

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 18, 17 12:12 PM
Hi, DocterC. Welcome to the pond!

I just replayed that scene and was able to access the puzzle, so I'm not sure why you can't. Just in case you didn't:

1) Get rid of the zombie dogs. (If you don't see them, just click on the curtain in the middle and they'll show up).
2) Feed the fish (click on the tank).
3) Move the electric cables out of the way (click on each one).

After you do all that, the magnifying glass shows up near the table in the middle, but the puzzle is in the alcove to the left and a little above the table.

If you can zoom in on the puzzle, but not do anything, click the note on the left. That activates the puzzle.

If none of that helps or you've already done all of it, then my best suggestion is the uninstall/reinstall thing. Sometimes that clears up minor or temporary glitches.

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

Re:Attic

[Post New]by Robcol on Jan 31, 17 12:37 PM
Just a small addition. I also was stuck here, click on the ceiling near the light, there is a prompt asking if something can be hung here, place the spare body parts there and on with the game.

Go to: