clutter/clutter I and II

[Post New]by janebronco on Jan 16, 17 7:32 PM
In some of the games in between the clutter clearances there appear numbers that are written 234/456 and I can not figure out what they do, what they are for, what they mean. Eventually I have to skip the game to get out of it. Does anyone have an explanation for these numbers. They appear like 345/456 and they don't change and seem to have no purpose. Can anyone explain?

clutter/clutter I and II

[Post New]by janebronco on Jan 29, 17 8:51 PM
janebronco wrote:In some of the games in between the clutter clearances there appear numbers that are written 234/456 and I can not figure out what they do, what they are for, what they mean. Eventually I have to skip the game to get out of it. Does anyone have an explanation for these numbers. They appear like 345/456 and they don't change and seem to have no purpose. Can anyone explain?

Re:clutter/clutter I and II

[Post New]by janebronco on Jan 29, 17 8:54 PM
I have an answer to the problem of the numbers 234/456 that appear in some of the games. These are coordinates and when you move the cursor up and down until you find the right spot and then across until you find the right spot, it will find the "rock" that. you are supposed to place in the wall. This was explanation from Joe who created the game. So it's great to have discovered the answer. Makes it more fun for me now.

Go to: