esthers2
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

spending real money

[Post New]by esthers2 on Jan 17, 17 7:14 AM
90 percent of the time when I buy coins to spend in the game I get nothing but you take my money I am supposed to be getting 15 wild card and so many points and its says appling but I get nothing just yesterday I got the special 750 coins but once again got nothing its frustrating and costly
why can't this be fair

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:spending real money

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 17, 17 11:45 AM
Hi esthers2,

I'm sorry to hear that the currency and items you're purchasing aren't being credited to your game! Our teams absolutely want to make sure that people are receiving the things they buy, and I appreciate you taking the time to report this in the forums.

When someone buys something in the game and it isn't added to their profile, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. The forums aren't equipped with the tools that the Moderation Team would need to provide assistance, however our Reps can look into the situation further in order to offer in-depth help. Steps for locating that ID can be found below, if needed:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If you come across any problems to report in the future, we invite you to post to the following thread. Posting here helps us keep things organized, as well as track any recurring problems:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

Thank you for your patience. Since this sounds like a technical glitch I'm going to lock this thread, and we appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: