WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Tech - Still Greek ship issues...

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 17, 17 4:03 PM
This is one of my favorite games but I haven't played in a while (on a Mac OS 10.8.5). I never had a problem with the Greek ships before, but this time around I get nothing but a black screen. I give the commander the correct scroll, watch them build the catapult, then the screen goes black while the music continues playing on a loop. Couldn't access anything and had to shut down Mac to exit. Bummer. Maybe I'll try the new one!

Re:Tech - Still Greek ship issues...

[Post New]by alexzehn on Jan 21, 17 2:20 PM
I second that, is there a solution to this problem?

simmi36
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by simmi36 on Jan 26, 17 11:38 AM
I have the same problem.

Does anyone know if this problem exist with all Mac OS X versions or is it only 10.8?

Tech - Still Greek ship issues...

[Post New]by mskitty70 on Feb 13, 17 6:04 PM
WilJul wrote:This is one of my favorite games but I haven't played in a while (on a Mac OS 10.8.5). I never had a problem with the Greek ships before, but this time around I get nothing but a black screen. I give the commander the correct scroll, watch them build the catapult, then the screen goes black while the music continues playing on a loop. Couldn't access anything and had to shut down Mac to exit. Bummer. Maybe I'll try the new one!

Same problem. I guess there isn't a solution?!?

[Post New]by zigfrido on Mar 25, 17 3:24 PM
Me too, on March25, 2017 on a Mac Sierra 10.12.3. A few years ago I played this game at least through the Greek ship mini-game, and it worked. Now my situation is exactly the same as the one described by WilJul. Bummer indeed!

Go to: