unhinged10
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Problems with this game

[Post New]by unhinged10 on Jan 17, 17 11:32 PM
Don't know if it's my laptop but twice it froze. Had to use ctrl-alt-delete. Then just now went to the dock scene and I lost my cursor. For someone not computer savy, it's difficult to play. Maybe should go back to my Match 3.

Is there anything I can do besides reinstall?

unhinged10
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Problems with this game

[Post New]by unhinged10 on Jan 17, 17 11:47 PM
Got an update. Went back to game in dock house, and found instructions for the game to repeat the drumming on the pipes. Cannot get rid of it and cannot access my inventory.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Problems with this game

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 18, 17 1:58 PM
Hi unhinged10,

I'm sorry to hear that when trying to play this particular game, it freezes. We definitely want to help get things up and running as it should. It is recommended to refer to the following help articles for troubleshooting steps that have been known to resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to appear, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: