SueDee67
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

How do you contact Big Fish. Just a big run around when I tried.

[Post New]by SueDee67 on Jan 18, 17 1:46 PM
I somehow goofed and ended up buying 2 of the same game.
I would like a refund for one.

But can't get to Big Fish. I answered all questions, and just got a new
round of questions! Over and over and over.

Like I said, a big run around.

So what do I do now?

Edited on 01/18/2017 at 1:47:25 PM PST

pungstress
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:How do you contact Big Fish. Just a big run around when I tried.

[Post New]by pungstress on Jan 23, 17 10:18 AM
Click help in upper right hand corner.
On the right side of the 2nd page of help topics, you will see "Contact us" and when you click on that, you will be directed on how to send an email to customer support.
Give them as much information as you can, including the order number(s) from the email sent to you about your game purchase(s).
It generally takes 1-3 days for a response but I've always found the CS at BFG to be very accommodating and helpful. Good luck!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:How do you contact Big Fish. Just a big run around when I tried.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 23, 17 10:30 AM
Hi SueDee67,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting a response from the Support Team regarding your issue. Please keep in mind that our system has measures in place to ensure that players do not make duplicate purchases. We apologize that it doesn't have the ability to decipher if a Collector's Edition and standard version of the same game were purchased. pungstress is right regarding the steps on contacting the support team. You can also create an incident ticket HERE.

I was able to reach out to the support team and they are unable to locate when a recent incident was created. Please contact them through the link above and be sure to reply to any email received until your issue has been resolved.

Sine this is regarding a support issue and isn't game specific, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: