july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

what are the tricks on the wishing well?

[Post New]by july1277 on Jan 18, 17 3:36 PM
I tried to do a search for them in the forum and could not see anything past the first page.

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

Re:what are the tricks on the wishing well?

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Jan 18, 17 3:52 PM
click on the 500 wheel, then doubleclick on the 2000 wheel...and repeat until you hit the freespin(which should usually be doubleclicked)....you'll gain about 2000....

mjouer
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mjouer on Jan 22, 17 9:17 AM
click on the 500 wheel until you get the free trial and click the one that cost 3 diamonds, most of the time you will win interesting thing for a little money

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Feb 7, 17 5:34 PM
So happy you asked!

1) Have great luck clicking 500 until it reaches free spin and then click 2000.

2)I Have tried the 3 diamonds on free spin and am mostly disappointed.

My advice is to go with 1) as It doesn't take a lot of cash to get started (say, 2000) and it gives rewards of cash and sometimes items on the left side of your screen or a miscellaneous item.

Think the biggest thing is here is start it early.Since I first stated playing, I read a comment Stay Away From The Fishing Well. So, I never went there. Since I tried it, beieve ot's a good thing and it's better than gambling (which I don't do). Money is not important inthe game until you want to catch those things on the screen. When I play using 1) strategy several times, I always come out ahead...as in starting with 2000 and now have $5M

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Feb 7, 17 11:28 PM
I remember someone has realized how many times to click on $500 and then when to click on $2000. I would like to try that method. Can someone tell me what it is

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Feb 9, 17 2:00 PM
july1277 wrote:I remember someone has realized how many times to click on $500 and then when to click on $2000. I would like to try that method. Can someone tell me what it is

It's not a particular number. Click on 500, don't collect your reward and double click on 2000. By doing so, you will get no reward for the first spin (500) and the 2 X reward for 2000
I don't know if it works on IPad but you could try to tab twice fast instead of double clicking

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Feb 9, 17 9:11 PM
That trick doesn't work on my ipad but what does work is when you receive an item in. The $500 spin....don't hit collect...just leave the well and you will receive 2 of the item then go back in and collect your free spin.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Feb 12, 17 10:44 AM

My "technique" has been to note how much money I start with, then spin the $500 wheel until the free spin. At that point, if I'm ahead on money (and I count "good stuff" that is not money as a $500 loss), I take the free spin on the diamonds. If I'm behind, I take it on the 2000 wheel. I don't think I've ever taken an overall loss that way. Even when I only get 1200 on the 2000 wheel, I usually haven't lost more than 1000 on the previous ten spins.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Feb 12, 17 9:36 PM
Thanks for that strategy tip. I don't click on diamonds ever..but I will try that.

Go to: