fuzhed
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Level 28???

[Post New]by fuzhed on Jan 18, 17 3:58 PM
Has anyone managed to get three stars on this level?? I have upgraded all gears to level 10, and have tried numerous times, but can't seem to get three stars.

mitzimom
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Level 28???

[Post New]by mitzimom on Jan 30, 17 1:12 PM
I also have all gears at 10 level. wow. this was tough. I can only get 1 star.

Cyril48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Cyril48 on Jan 31, 17 2:27 PM
Well done for getting even one star. I have been trying and trying and cannot get one star so cannot proceed any further. Would you mind sharing how you got one star please?

Edited on 02/11/2017 at 12:02:43 PM PST

[Post New]by 40fun40 on Feb 11, 17 5:31 AM
Use gas to slow the ships down. I put one where they get off the boat and another one where they build the bridge on the 9th level (or 10th) Put the catapults along the river and you have to put crossbows where they exit. (I also put gas there too to slow them down) build up your crossbow stations so it will kill the foot soldiers and elephants. Took me awhile but you figure out where you need to put things. You also need a lot and I mean ALOT of fire balls from the sky to beat this (I used around 200 of them) Took me about a week but I finally got the 3 stars on difficult level. Hope this helps and good luck.

[Post New]by davejonespe on May 30, 17 3:07 PM
I have gotten TWO stars. But, just can't get three stars. Have three stars on all other levels. But, gee whiz, Level 28 is a real bear!

Go to: