bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Midnight Calling: Valeria Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 19, 17 12:29 AM
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was chosen for its high standard of quality and amazingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Elephant Games proudly presents the newest addition to the Midnight Calling series!

Your world is rapidly cooling down, and your grandmother has called for you to help prevent worldwide disaster! As you investigate the icy landscape, you’ll quickly unravel the magical forces at work. Can you save your family and the world in time? Find out in this exhilarating hidden-object puzzle adventure!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“AWESOME addition to this series! Has all the bells and whistles - morphing objects, collectibles, great storyline, and fantastic graphics. Appeals to all level of players from beginner to advanced!â€?  - Joyce, beta tester

“SPECTACULAR! Midnight Calling: Valeria is a giant step ahead of the rest!â€?  - Caleb, beta tester

WhiteladiesRd
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Midnight Calling: Valeria Collector's Edition

[Post New]by WhiteladiesRd on Jan 19, 17 5:32 AM
Spectacular?
I'm afraid Valeria had a valerian effect on me.
Night, night ...

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 20, 17 5:23 AM
This is a wonderful game. I love the graphics, so crystal clear, and I love the gameplay. I own the other "Midnight Calling" games, and this game is just as great as the previous ones.

Thanks for an entertaining game, Elephant Games.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 22, 17 5:15 AM
I have now finished the game. Loved the bonus game and my new helper even more than the main game and the helper in it.

However, I do wish that developers stop using Runes in their games. I am so tired of finding runes and matching runes. It's been done to death, and it's time we get something else to match and find.

[Post New]by Shrekfan on Jan 23, 17 6:47 PM
I love the game and the collectibles, etc., but how do I get the morphing object in Tim's cave? After I used my sword on the "pointy objects" in order to talk to Tim, things moved right into the puzzle to help him with the spell and there was no chance to stop the action to look for the morphing object. The only reason I know it's there is by looking at the strategy guide. I've restarted the game twice and still can't get it! Please help!

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jan 26, 17 6:39 PM
Shrekfan wrote:I love the game and the collectibles, etc., but how do I get the morphing object in Tim's cave? After I used my sword on the "pointy objects" in order to talk to Tim, things moved right into the puzzle to help him with the spell and there was no chance to stop the action to look for the morphing object. The only reason I know it's there is by looking at the strategy guide. I've restarted the game twice and still can't get it! Please help!

you need to click on the morphing basket after you do the first puzzle, do not click on any where else because you wont get the morphing object, I click on the basket three times and got it all three times

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 31, 17 4:41 PM
A bit short, but playable and fun, and that's the main thing. It would be nice to be able to revisit the various locations and get the extras. It's frustrating to miss morphing objects, and other collectables after playing the entire game.

Go to: