Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Valeria Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 19, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/19/2017 at 6:40:35 AM PST

modom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Valeria Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by modom on Jan 19, 17 3:55 AM
I have Windows 7 and this game will not open. I can download it but when I press play I get an "access error violation" message. I have uninstalled twice and always get the same message. Actually now none of my purchased games will open - I get the same error violation message.

Edited on 01/19/2017 at 5:11:12 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Valeria Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 19, 17 6:41 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

Access Violation

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

lolaluv
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by lolaluv on Jan 19, 17 7:54 AM
Access violation in the bonus chapter when clicking on the raccoon. Have not yet tried to relaunch to see if it works going forward. Does anyone even test the bonus chapters anymore???

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 20, 17 9:30 AM
Hi lolaluv,

I'm sorry to hear that an access violation error message occurs when trying to play the bonus chapter. It is recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that are specific to to this message:

Access Violation

If you find that the issue persists, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Jan 21, 17 1:13 PM
having trouble controlling the curser. it is all over the screen

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Jan 28, 17 12:48 PM
lost my griffin helper...starting the bonus chapter and I am directed to use my helper, but he's no longer there....

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Jan 28, 17 1:00 PM
Lost my helper is not a tech issue....I just realized my new "furry friend" was a cat not a griffon...silly me.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 1, 17 1:58 PM
Hi cnbmimi11 and kaitlinn,

Thank you for taking the time to post what is occurring in your games in this particular thread. We definitely want to help get things up and running as it should.

cnbmimi11, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble controlling the cursor on your screen. It is recommended to ensure that your video card drivers are current. Please refer to the following help article for these specific steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

kaitlinn, I'm glad to hear that everything is going well in your game and you are able to see the griffin.

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please PM a moderator as we are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

bjdjtjbjd
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bjdjtjbjd on Feb 4, 17 8:25 PM
I am STUCK on the " Hammer Is Missing Some jewels ".

I went back as far as I could to see if I missed picking something up....NO! I did NOT...
checked the built in guide....NO luck!

I came to your forum to see if I did NOT see something that others did...NO such luck!!!

All the jewels seem to be in place...Looks like the, Amethyst is all in place on the sword.

I keep hitting the HINT button, it just shows me the, Amethyst....thinking I have everything to move on...I click everywhere and nothing happens.

What did I miss...or is this a glitch in the game????

[Post New]by Noelly101 on Feb 11, 17 9:07 AM
Windows 10 is my system and the game freezes, I lose the mouse should I uninstall and reinstall?
Dori

Go to: