bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Captain Space Bunny

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 5, 10 12:05 AM
Help Captain Space Bunny explore space and find Corrotin Beta, the planet where all bunnies came from, in this exciting Time Management game. Travel from planet to planet constructing futuristic cities for the inhabitants in exchange for clues. Keep the residents happy with gorgeous houses, purchase different materials, construct fun entertainment buildings, and keep the enemies at bay in Captain Space

Re:Captain Space Bunny

[Post New]by haileesmother on Apr 5, 10 12:49 AM
this one is definately a must buy for TM lovers i like the graphics and the goals r what make the game...it kind of reminds me of virtual city where u have a list of things u have to do and within the time limit for the gold...i played part of trial and im going to use a credit for this one...good pick i give it

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Apr 5, 10 1:02 AM
Well this to me is just your typical building game with a space bunny theme.
Nothing new here so far but it seems nice enough- if it was a daily deal I would snap it up.

I do have an over abundance of building games at the moment so perhaps I am looking for something special in a new one to buy.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 5, 10 1:28 AM
haileesmother wrote:this one is definately a must buy for TM lovers i like the graphics and the goals r what make the game...it kind of reminds me of virtual city where u have a list of things u have to do and within the time limit for the gold...i played part of trial and im going to use a credit for this one...good pick i give it
Great!!! Glad to hear you liked it, have a great time and Go Blast Off !!! TMann

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 5, 10 1:35 AM
GoveGirl wrote:Well this to me is just your typical building game with a space bunny theme.
Nothing new here so far but it seems nice enough- if it was a daily deal I would snap it up.

I do have an over abundance of building games at the moment so perhaps I am looking for something special in a new one to buy.
Hey, Cover Girl, I know exactly what you mean, but I am sure there will be a good amount of fishies that will not let this one go by. TMann

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Apr 5, 10 1:53 AM
Hi T
Yes- if I did not already own so many building games I think I would feel differently about the game- and who doesn't love space bunnies?

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 5, 10 2:57 AM
Me too!! I thought the graphics were cute and very colorful. TMann

[Post New]by Coronagold on Apr 5, 10 4:14 AM
Like friggin clockwork. The beginning of the month when everyone gets a game credit or coupon, out come the time management games.

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Apr 5, 10 4:45 AM
Cute game, graphics are nice. I didn't even notice a timer. Glad someone mentioned that. I don't do sound, so can't comment about that.

My cursor is just a tad floaty though and there is no option to turn it off. There are a couple different accomplishments that need to get done besides building. Get presents or fruit to a specific area is unique to building games of which I am aware.

Might have bought it if there were no timer, and the ability to turn off the cursor.

Edited to add: I agree completely -- would have been a good game for Easter.

Edited on 04/05/2010 at 4:46:11 AM PST

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Apr 5, 10 6:28 AM
Ah but for some of us it still is Easter. In the UK it's Easter Monday, a Bank Holiday.

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Apr 5, 10 6:40 AM
Coronagold wrote:Like friggin clockwork. The beginning of the month when everyone gets a game credit or coupon, out come the time management games.

I'm so sorry that a time management game came out here. I truly empathize for you.. Perhaps in the remaining 25 days of April at least 22 of them most likely won't be time management...

Please realize that time management games are the 2nd most popular casual game genre and that many people like them..

Thanks

Freter
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Freter on Apr 5, 10 6:45 AM
This game is adorable. Best part for me is that there is always something to do. No waiting, which is something that has been a killer for me in the past.

The timer is cleverly done. You get the challenge mode, and relaxed in the same level. First timer is for the gold star, once that runs out, it's just a remaining to let you know how you did. Which is great for me personally since I know how far off I was from the gold star.

All in all I really did enjoy it. The retro theme, great graphics and gameplay. Was a definite buy for me. Now, if you excuse me, I got more planets to explore.

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Apr 5, 10 7:10 AM
Thank you Donny. So tired of HOG people complaining when ONE DAY is another type of game. It is one thing to complain when a game is poorly done, another to complain just cuz it's not your cup of tea. I personally don't enjoy HOGs but if it's a game that brings joy to other people, then great & I save my money for another day.
If that's the worst part of your day you have a pretty good life

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 5, 10 10:30 PM
kitty1 wrote:Thank you Donny. So tired of HOG people complaining when ONE DAY is another type of game. It is one thing to complain when a game is poorly done, another to complain just cuz it's not your cup of tea. I personally don't enjoy HOGs but if it's a game that brings joy to other people, then great & I save my money for another day.
I totally agree with you I am not a big HOG fan myself, but I couldn't say it any better. TMann

sallie_R
Clownfish
Clownfish
693 Posts

[Post New]by sallie_R on Apr 6, 10 1:40 PM
Well said Donny and Kitty.

Found the game a bit to "cute" for my liking, but it was great it came out on a rainy day during the school holidays the kids loved it!

[Post New]by haileesmother on Apr 6, 10 9:29 PM
TerryMann wrote:
kitty1 wrote:Thank you Donny. So tired of HOG people complaining when ONE DAY is another type of game. It is one thing to complain when a game is poorly done, another to complain just cuz it's not your cup of tea. I personally don't enjoy HOGs but if it's a game that brings joy to other people, then great & I save my money for another day.
I totally agree with you I am not a big HOG fan myself, but I couldn't say it any better. TMann

u know....there r more HOG than TM it would be different if the M3 or SIM ppl would be hemmin and hawin as for me i absolutely love TM... the game is in challenge and this one in particular is near perfect for my "virtual frenzy"

parriepenn
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by parriepenn on Apr 16, 10 2:56 AM
I've noticed if someone complains about the number of HOGs, some of those people get really nasty. That must be a huge group of people, because Big Fish doesn't tolerate that type of abuse out of anybody else.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 21, 10 9:37 PM
Coronagold wrote:Like friggin clockwork. The beginning of the month when everyone gets a game credit or coupon, out come the time management games.
DQ

[Post New]by unagiYumYum on Aug 4, 10 12:38 PM
had fun for a bit... only.

Why was the bunny naked in the first cutscene?

Av8Trx
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Captain Space Bunny - Cute and funny

[Post New]by Av8Trx on Jul 22, 11 10:50 AM
I had some initial tech. issues, once I figured a work-around this was a really fun game. It got a, "hare," repetitive (pun intended), but not too bad. Overall, I'd highly recommend it for TM fans. I like TM's, some builders, & I recommend it for anybody that likes the same.

Go to: