fbf6751
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

thank you for all the love and good will sent to me

[Post New]by fbf6751 on Jan 20, 17 3:54 PM
as I have said in my subject line it has been a hard time for me I just got the hockey player (at the buzzer) as my line after my name as , for my life its still hard for me and my two cats they keep looking and waiting for my mom to come home but it will never happen ,I am going to take a break from MC I will log maybe once a day , I will be back for the SE when it starts but who knows how much I will play as for my Zendoc game I will switch it to the Spring room but probably not be playing it much I will still log on to it once a day so any who will need the Spring room can use it and I will take any request for friends

still with a heavy heart Fred(Lortoc)(Zendoc)

Re:thank you for all the love and good will sent to me

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Jan 20, 17 4:05 PM
Fred

Do take it easy my dear. Still sending prayers your way. You friends here will be here if you need company. Its doesnt take a game to still be part of a community.

I hope things start looking better soon. Till then take whatever time you need.

We will be here with bells and whistles when your ready to return.
TinyFaerie

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 20, 17 4:11 PM
Good to hear from you, Fred.

Play however much or little as you like.

take care, friend.

PenWeb
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by PenWeb on Jan 20, 17 4:33 PM
My mother told me that into each life some rain must fall........but she never told me there could be deluges of it.

Trying to keep your head above water can be exhausting, so try to go with the flow.

Just know that you are loved and well-thought of by your fellow MCers.

You ARE staying on my friends list.

Nell and Nell2

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

thank you for all the love and good will sent to me

[Post New]by betslou41 on Jan 20, 17 4:46 PM
fbf6751 wrote:as I have said in my subject line it has been a hard time for me I just got the hockey player (at the buzzer) as my line after my name as , for my life its still hard for me and my two cats they keep looking and waiting for my mom to come home but it will never happen ,I am going to take a break from MC I will log maybe once a day , I will be back for the SE when it starts but who knows how much I will play as for my Zendoc game I will switch it to the Spring room but probably not be playing it much I will still log on to it once a day so any who will need the Spring room can use it and I will take any request for friends

still with a heavy heart Fred(Lortoc)(Zendoc)

Sending Love and Prayers your way Fred !!! I will be ready to help you out when you are ready !!!
Betslou41

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 20, 17 4:59 PM
My to your . It will get better , it just takes time........... a lot of time . Remember it ALL the good as well as the bad because with out one you can not have the other and it is ALL apart of the JOURNEY that you both had the privilege and honor to share as MOTHER and SON .

ARIZONA

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 20, 17 5:04 PM
So sorry that you are still hurting. With time, it will get better, but getting through that time is always difficult.

Return to the game when you feel like it.....come to the forum to post when you need uplifting or kindred spirits.

Until then.....be well and hopefully the will heal.

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Jan 20, 17 5:44 PM
Fred take the time you need to heal we'll all be here when your ready to come back.
hugs

Ann aka Nanakool

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Jan 20, 17 6:00 PM
Sorry Fred for what you are going through . I will keep you in my prayers.

Sending warm thoughts your way,

Sue (Suenamie)

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jan 20, 17 6:14 PM
My goes out to you Fred and although it doesn't seem like things will ever get better I can assure you that over time the pain does become less.

Until then take care and know that you are being thought of.

Chris

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Jan 20, 17 7:01 PM
Truly sorry to hear how difficult life is for you right now. It is so terribly hard to lose your mother. My mother passed away more than 30 years ago and I still miss her. But the pain did ease very gradually to give way to the warm memories that I will always cherish.

Take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal

Will be keeping you in my thoughts

Elsa

Go to: