Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

Morphing Flowers Seem Less Visible

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Jan 20, 17 5:08 PM
Didn't the morphing flowers used to wiggle? Or am I mixing them up with the special event objects? I'm finding them difficult to see in most areas and nearly impossible to see in dark scenes. I don't remember them being this hard to spot.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Morphing Flowers Seem Less Visible

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 20, 17 5:11 PM
Yes....shortly after the Fall event with the wiggling pumpkins.....the developers answered our pleas to have the flowers wiggle.

I, too, noticed they don't wiggle now.....but when my game loads, I also still see the snowman and Christmas Fairy.....so, maybe when all is finally back to normal, the wiggle will return to the morphing flowers.

ETA -- and regarding them being more difficult to spot in the dark scenes......I think we all still have "spots" in front of our eyes because of the white snowflakes.

Edited on 01/20/2017 at 5:13:10 PM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jan 20, 17 5:18 PM
My flowers are wiggling. I just think we got so used to seeing the snowflakes, which were easier to see, that we forgot how difficult the flowers were to see.

Just about the time we get used to seeing the flowers again, they'll probably throw something else into the mix. Good eye exercise.

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Jan 20, 17 5:40 PM
My flowers are wiggling ok, and too me the colour has changed slightly so I can see them better.

Ann

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 20, 17 5:48 PM
Yup....wuz just in the game and the flowers wiggle ever so slightly....think we just got used to the snowflakes bouncing up and down like a ball!

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Jan 20, 17 6:25 PM
My flowers still wiggle. They just don't seem to jump as high as the snowflakes did.

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Jan 20, 17 6:40 PM
Right after I whined about the flowers, I went back into the game and they were wiggling the way I remembered. Either my perception was skewed at first or the act of exiting and re-entering the game changed something.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Jan 20, 17 6:53 PM
I'm pretty sure mine weren't wiggling when I first opened the game -- but then the game also still opened with Santa and the other Christmas images. I closed out my game and reopened it. No Santa and the flowers were wiggling.

Maybe the game just needed a little time to readjust

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Jan 20, 17 8:50 PM
Ah ha! My game opened with the Christmas imagery as well. I guess it was still transitioning to the normal mode.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jan 21, 17 12:18 AM
Mine wiggle and I think they are much clearer for some reason .

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Jan 21, 17 5:23 AM
Shake Rattle and Roll <===== Maybe the need to be "wiggling" to this ??!!??!! Just wondering here

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 21, 17 5:32 AM
Now I remember why I didn't even know they were there for the first few months! They are much more subtle.
And no, they don't wiggle - they spin. Unless I have the brightness turned way up, I can't see that spin at all. Then, just before they disappear, they drift up & down again a tiny fraction of an inch.
It's all very easy to miss. In fact, I'm only finding 2 in half the rooms.

Go to: