bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

any players?

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Jan 20, 17 7:05 PM
is anyone else playing and can you add friends?

Edited on 03/16/2017 at 2:46:17 PM PST

Re:any players?

[Post New]by EricEggermont on Jan 21, 17 9:32 AM
Yes and yes.

jmkay
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jmkay on Jan 21, 17 11:19 PM
I'm playing

bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Jan 22, 17 7:48 PM
cool! havent been on here in awhile n all my friends are gone. had one, now up to 4 my original one had a lot more. good to see some other players

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Feb 12, 17 9:42 PM
Yes, I still log in every morning when possible as I still love this game. I finished all the Quests & Grandmastered in all the Maps including feeding the Dark Chest back in January 2016. All thats left to do is Grandmaster in the mini games & then I can restart this beautiful but unfinished ggggrrrrr game ( if its still available)

There really are many hours/months/?years of gameplay if you do want to finish all quests & mini games.

[Post New]by Zilzalati on Feb 14, 17 12:50 AM
I too love this game so much and I just got back for good after dealing with real life errands for quite some time. The thing is, I can never stop pondering and appreciating the graphics whenever I login and play.

The game is endlessly captivating and I couldn't imagine the possibilities should there be any updates in the future. For now, all I can do is also play the Mini Games and feeding the Dark Chest.

I exceptionally love the Mini Games because my friends and family members enjoy it too. It's a lot of fun and challenging especially when there are children who are so eager to complete them for you

kenojoey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kenojoey on Feb 22, 17 4:35 PM
Hello there....its been over a year since I was able to get Wifi and just got back online a few days only to find out my favorite game to play was Awakening Kingdoms and now I understand there will be NO MORE UPDATES!!!!!!! Its like when you've watched a TV show for years and it gets cancelled and they just leave you hangin out there with no ending to the story you have been watching. When I last played I was working on finding out about the egg and couldn't wait to find out what was behind the door at the top of the stairs in the castle......I know the game was a free download BUT I spent money on it also. I'm at level 45 so if youre new to the game, don't spend a lot of cash. Just play with what you have. I could go on playing but with doing the same thing over and over again knowing i'm not going to get any further why waste the time.

[Post New]by robbinmar on Feb 25, 17 2:19 PM
I am and I need friends, but I have no idea what my friend code is or how to find it.

[Post New]by EricEggermont on Mar 1, 17 8:05 AM
Click on your avatar.

[Post New]by SWLAngel4_7 on Apr 2, 17 4:39 PM
I haven't had any luck adding friends yet. All I get is the random names to select from, since none of my friends play Awakening Kingdoms (as far as I know).

Would anyone who's still playing and on this forum be willing to become a friend? If so, send me a PM on here, please.

Edited on 04/03/2017 at 2:02:08 PM PST

bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Apr 2, 17 6:57 PM
what is your player number?

[Post New]by EricEggermont on Apr 4, 17 1:46 PM
You can add by friend number. Mine is 3616 8227. Feel free to add!

Nala7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

any players?

[Post New]by Nala7 on Apr 26, 17 4:45 AM
bunbury5 wrote:is anyone else playing and can you add friends?

You can add me if you want

code is 3632 0299

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Apr 27, 17 12:34 PM
Friend Code: 441 5469
Playing as: Sflen
Level: 99
Resuming daily play after long time away and welcome friends!
M_T

nyghtfn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

How to add by Fiend Codes

[Post New]by nyghtfn on May 3, 17 4:33 PM
Your friend code is a number. You need to use numeric
friend codes to add a specific friend, not randomly
generated. To get your friend code click on your icon
in the top left corner of the screen.

Then to add a friend by their friend code:
Open your panel (bottom right).
Select - Friends (second one down top right).
Click on Plus Sign.
Click on Add by Friend Code.
Enter anyone's friend code (such as mine below)!

I still stop in and play occasionally.
You can add me:
Friend Code 309104
Playing as NancyJ
Level 63

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 5:23:25 PM PST

bridie47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bridie47 on May 3, 17 9:13 PM
yes I'm still playing, just doing all the mini-games building up my collections then start again .My friend number is 24021883. Had a few but they seem to have disappeared since the no more up dates I think...

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 9:13:39 PM PST

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Jun 22, 17 1:01 PM
Just found this game. It seems a bit too late. Anyone who is still playing, please add me 3638 2265. Am still a trainee at level 5, but I like it.

Go to: