windows 7 game freezes during play twice I have had to sign out and retry

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:game freezes

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 1, 17 1:31 PM
Hi marylizplay,

I'm sorry to hear that this game freezes during game play. It is highly recommended to refer to the troubleshooting steps in the following help articles. The first help article contains steps on ensuring that your video card driver is up to date. The second help article helps to run the game as an administrator to obtain the correct permissions to run.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team as they have the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Valeria Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: