mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Where is everyone??

[Post New]by mystine on Jan 21, 17 1:11 PM
Im just curious as to why theres hardly anyone reviewing these days or barely commenting. A couple of weeks ago I got nostalgic and started playing one of the Drawn games. I looked at the forum and there were literally hundreds of reviews, comments etc... I looked at another type of game forum and it was the same...now you're lucky it a really great game gets 10 reviews... its just odd to me...im just wondering what happened to everyone??

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Where is everyone??

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jan 21, 17 1:22 PM
A lot of us got tired of getting yelled at, lol. I still review if I'm particularly thrilled with a game, but so many are just ok nowadays that I just don't bother.

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Jan 21, 17 1:42 PM
The forums are just different these days. This is my first post in months...

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Jan 21, 17 6:00 PM
The forums don't seem to have the same feel that they used to. A lot of people left because of the constant badgering to stay on topic, don't mention a company name, don't do this, don't do that.

Many left to swim in a different pond where there is a lot of participation and a much more free atmosphere.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jan 21, 17 6:06 PM
I just got tired of reviewing. It takes too much time.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jan 21, 17 8:22 PM
I got tired of people attacking reviewers. I write a review once in blue moon. I miss everyone so much. This use to be the best forums and so much fun and support.
Lisa

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Jan 22, 17 12:35 AM
I miss everyone as well and the help I used to get. Plus the humour and fun used to be great. But its lovely to see some familiar names today.

What pond did they swim to please, or are you not allowed to say.

Linda

2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Jan 22, 17 7:18 AM
Good Morning my fellow Fishies!! Thanks mystine , you must be a mind reader. too got tired of the mediocre games that have been offered lately and went back and replayed "Escape from Ravenhurst" and had the same thought of how many of us there used to be. I remember my first subscription to the pond, when you could ask for help and get a dozen suggestions in 5 min. Guess the ponds they are a changing, It's good to know that there's still Fishes in the pond who swim in the flow. Thanks to all of you who still make this an enjoyable hobby. ( Hope I stayed on topic!!) Clean water and happy bubbles to all!

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by nanafraser on Jan 24, 17 12:30 PM
I just think this is a hard game to give a opinion about. I wasn't very thrilled w/ it! Like the others a lot better!
But you have to try it for yourself!

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Feb 19, 17 10:07 PM
There was a person who would jump on here and be the rudest ever. People got tired of it. If the game was bad then she loved it. If it was raining outside she would say oh no the clouds are out. Get my point. Great reviewers left because of her. Real sad cause I too miss the people.

Go to: