dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

DOD 01/21/2017

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jan 21, 17 3:47 PM
Same problem continues...game freezes. Windows XP.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:DOD 01/21/2017

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jan 21, 17 8:37 PM
I'm shocked that this game was chosen as the DD since its many technical issues have NEVER been fixed! I complained about glitches, along with many others, when this game was released a year ago and still no fix has come from the developer. Didn't Big Fish ever forward our concerns to them??? In the meantime, BF releases it a year later as the DD in the hopes that even more people get scammed out of their money, even if it's only $2.99?

I liked this game when I first played the demo but had problems under Windows 8. When I upgraded to Windows 10, I took a chance and used a free game coupon on it since it was expiring and I had no other games I wanted to buy. Lucky for me, it actually worked and I was able to play the entire game without problems. Maybe it plays better under Windows 10 but that's no excuse for BF and the developer not doing anything for those playing it under earlier versions.

Bobinette1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Bobinette1 on Feb 23, 17 12:48 PM
I'm with windows 10 and the game freezes too. Very tired of having to re-start my computer!!! Hope they fix it.

luvpumpkns
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by luvpumpkns on Mar 26, 17 5:51 AM
I am having the same problems with this game detailed on the tech threads for both CE/SE versions, stuck in the music room with the book puzzle instructions over top of the inventory items you need to progress. They really should not offer these games as DDs when there are known unresolved issues. I would rather a game not work at the outset than get 1-2 hours into playing only to find you can't proceed.

Anyway it will be a delete for me, I won't be re-installing this buggy mess. Shame as it was a fun game until it broke,

Go to: