bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Apr 5, 10 9:12 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Pinky559
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Post any Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures technical issues here only

[Post New]by Pinky559 on Apr 5, 10 1:05 PM
I downloaded the game and the cursor jumps all over the place. has anyone else had this problem? I can't play the game. Anyone ..Help'Thanks

Abbegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Abbegirl on Apr 7, 10 1:04 PM
Oh good, so it's not just me!! I am having the same problem. It goes through all the opening scenes, then when it gets to the buttons to start the game, my cursor is all over the place. I can't control it, and it ends up in the upper left corner. I have tried 3 times to play and the same thing happens. It's not crashing, there is obviously a glitch somewhere. If you can't control the cursor then you can't play the game! I am going to uninstall and move on.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 7, 10 1:25 PM
Hi fishies,

If there are problems with the cursor or the game is acting "glitchy" you may want to check for updates on your video card drivers and/or Direct X. Here is a help article with more information.
Unable to Play Downloadable Game

You can also contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

Abbegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Abbegirl on Apr 7, 10 2:36 PM
Thanks for the reply! My driver is up to date, and I just updated DirectX so that's not it. The other games work just fine, it's just this one I am having a problem with...but thanks for your feedback!

Go to: